Surviving Mars

Soldato
Yup, with the way the game is set up, research screen being random and all the different places to explore it will get many hours played, looking forward to Thursday and start playing it ! :cool:

Yeah, his videos are good, I'm glad Panos posted his name for me to check out, the tutorials definitely got my interest and when Tanos found out for me it support 21:9 it was that and I bought it as well.

If you want to see another play through of the game, on quiet an insane level check the below link out. It can be quiet challenging if you so wish. :p

The guy messed up his first video somehow though, you can see he only took 5 polymers/electronics and things, but in game he had 10 and was missing the drone hub prefab. Must have reloaded or changed something after you see the initial bit.

Quite like the idea of playing on very hard to give some challenge.

Soldato
OP
The guy messed up his first video somehow though, you can see he only took 5 polymers/electronics and things, but in game he had 10 and was missing the drone hub prefab. Must have reloaded or changed something after you see the initial bit.

Quite like the idea of playing on very hard to give some challenge.
Nice catch, missed that. And yes, there is so many ways to get challened in the game, with what you pick and landing place etc. Really wishing it was Thursday already. :o :p

Soldato
Thanks again to TheSwede and Panos for the recommendations and information, watched a few of Quills videos from your recommendations (watching the Meteor Mayhem series) and I'm going to pre-order. It looks like such a fun game with a massive amounts of replay-ability and some serious challenges.

Soldato
Another one to add to the list!! With this, They Are Billions, Northgard, Frostpunk, Two Point Hospital, and Jurassic World Evolution, it's going to be a busy year!

Yeah busy year. Already this year, Railway Empire, Stellaris Apocalypse, Kerbal Making History and Surviving Mars.
Coming out two new Total War games, Tropico 6 (not made by Haemimont Games this one as they make Surviving Mars), Camelot Unchained Beta and possibly Skull & Bones, Anno 1800 and biggest of all. Phoenix Point.

Let alone DLCs on CK2, Stellaris and Elder Scrolls Online.
While I have the games haven't touched yet Subnautica (VR) or Kingdom Come Deliverance.
And on PS4Pro the Burnout Paradise Remastered.

Add on all the above that minimum of half my game time it will be World of Tanks with my mates as usual.

Need some money to take the rest of the year off :/

(talking about Pirate games, is shame there is no replacement for Pirates of the Burning Sea :( )

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah busy year. Already this year, Railway Empire, Stellaris Apocalypse, Kerbal Making History and Surviving Mars.
Coming out two new Total War games, Tropico 6 (not made by Haemimont Games this one as they make Surviving Mars), Camelot Unchained Beta and possibly Skull & Bones, Anno 1800 and biggest of all. Phoenix Point.

There's a new Anno this year? I can't keep up with all these releases :D

Pre-ordered Surviving Mars last night after watching more Quill videos then realised I'm out tonight and then away all weekend as well :(

Soldato
Wait, there is a new Tropico too :eek:

Yes. :)

----------------------------------

The release gameplay started already broadcasting.
https://www.twitch.tv/paradoxinteractive

They start at 23N 2W today.

Apparently they said on the metrics, more than 23,000 colonists have died already over the gameplays by youtubers and QA.

Also they demonstrate the new tools to paint the spaceship and rovers. No more boring white :)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Is PDX game, made by the company who made Tropico 3/4/5. It will have plenty of expansions.
Already two planned and are included on the season pass of the pre-order.

Excellent. Encouraging that it is made by the Tropico team, love those games. Looking forward to playing it, won't fuss about £22 tbh.

Back
Top Bottom