T-REX

Soldato
Love that case and the Black and Green but damn Asus with their red bits :(
If only they did a black edition for X99.

Still, look forward to seeing you hide it with GPUs!

Soldato
Given that you cannot see the green coolant because nothing is transparent, I'm going ot have to quote the words of wisdom a friend of mine uttered when I was looking at coloured coolants: "Colourless coolant will look a lot less bad when it ****es all over your carpet!"
Sad thing is he was proved to be right when pressure cracked the external flow indicator I had.

Man of Honour
OP
Given that you cannot see the green coolant because nothing is transparent, I'm going ot have to quote the words of wisdom a friend of mine uttered when I was looking at coloured coolants: "Colourless coolant will look a lot less bad when it ****es all over your carpet!"
Sad thing is he was proved to be right when pressure cracked the external flow indicator I had.

Funny you should mention that, I have just started leak testing and got one on a rad at the bottom. Fortunately I have a load of quick disconnects in the system and it was just a case of unplugging the rad, blowing it out and changing the fitting. This is the first time I have seen a monsoon fitting fail though, at least I hope it is the fitting.

Soldato
Holy hell Kaap, Gonna be an expensive couple of months for you with the Titan II coming up :eek:

I'd love your job !!! :D

*EDIT*

Even more leaks of the 8GB 980's are springing up, Maybe should have waited for those as you game at 4K ?

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Here I thought you were sitting the 980 out waiting for the next release of maxwell highend :D
They do look o so nice

I don't think Kaap could resist the shininess of the 980's :p

Looks like the Maxwell Titan could be quite a wait, my gut feeling is NVidia are going to stick to a similar roll out they did with Kepler. This means that the Titans are still nearly a year away.

Back
Top Bottom