Tabletop Warhammer?

Nearing completion on a bunch of Bretonnian Knights for a friend. All painted as a Knightly Order so all the same scheme so a bit dull compared to some that all look different.

Will try to a put up a pic later on of them in their tray waiting for final details. Once completed I get to start working on my Tau again and some IG!

Haven't painted anything in 4 months. We were meant to be moving house so I packed my stuff away but we have had a number of delays meaning it will now be end of September.

List of stuff to finish:
30 IG troops
3x IG Heavy Weapons squads
1x Sentinel
2x Chimera
1x Valkyrie
Ork Bomma
AOBR Orks

List of stuff new in box:
LR Redeemer
Vindicator
Devastator Squad
Assault Squad
Terminator Assault Squad
Scout Snipers

Can't wait to start painting again, plenty to get on with :D

Last edited:
It would be good to see some new stuff or WIP to get a better mix of armies. I still need to finish

20x cultists
5x Bikes
Terminator Squad
Chaos Lord
Deamon Prince

I am wanting another heavy weapon for my army but still not sure what I want to go with also a Hell Drake

I've not managed to paint in god knows how long :(
Too many other things competing with my time (and some health issues with myself and family).

On the bright side I've just ordered a bunch of KR foam cases for storage and transport - I'd already got a double aluminium case, a single one, and at least 3 card ones (along with foam on it's own).
I ended up ordering some of the custom Tau foam sets for the likes of the Riptide (still unassembled), Bomber (as riptide), and hammerheads etc :)

I finally got back in the saddle, painting a good ol' Blood Angel :p

Model2808131.jpg

Model2808132.jpg

Of course nowhere near finished, but hopefully I'll get onto the highlighting soon (still not even undercoated his gun).

But I'm not happy about the black areas on his armour, just seems to flat, might try a light grey to highlight the ridges. :confused:

Im considering weathering my models. Seems that secret weapon powders are the ones to go for? Although im kinda nervous about adding that and battle damage as it seems like such an easy thing to wrong and ruin a model. I think I have half an old rhino lying around that will get used as a test. Any advice on trying this?

Back
Top Bottom