Tabletop Warhammer?

Someone just had to bring up Krieg. I'd successfully been avoiding them up until now. :mad: :p

I really like the Lietpold the Black model from the Warhammer Forge range, but £27 for a single mounted character is a bit more than I can bring myself to splash out at the moment. :o

I've got the Primarch models. Managed to stop myself buying anything else from Forgeworld so far. :)

Have you painted any yet? Love to see some pictures if you have.

Someone just had to bring up Krieg. I'd successfully been avoiding them up until now. :mad: :p

I really like the Lietpold the Black model from the Warhammer Forge range, but £27 for a single mounted character is a bit more than I can bring myself to splash out at the moment. :o

Believe me, i've hovered over the buy button a couple of times. Maybe once my painting improves and confident I can do them justice, I will get some :o

I was going to say it would be awesome to collect all the primark models. Ferrus looks particularly good.

They've released Ferrus Manus? I didn't see that on the FW site earlier

Hey guys, haven been able to get on for a few weeks as I've been away, just wanted to check in with what was happening with the original chapter mini painting comp?

Cheers :)

Thanks for that. Looks good. Don't know why they didn't hold off on Fulgrim and released them as a pair as they are doing now. Now you get Fulgrim twice. Too much Fulgrim love going on. Traiterous *******

Edit: jusrt realised they're separate models. Thought they were on the same base for a moment :o My opinion still stands

Last edited:
Thanks for that. Looks good. Don't know why they didn't hold off on Fulgrim and released them as a pair as they are doing now. Now you get Fulgrim twice. Too much Fulgrim love going on. Traiterous *******

Edit: jusrt realised they're separate models. Thought they were on the same base for a moment :o My opinion still stands

I don't think you get both, just the new one

Just went into town tonight to grab my ironclad and a drop pod. Ironclad is all built now went with chainfist/power fist and dual heavy flamers. Got the centurions and the aegis coming from element to work on aswell. Got a busy weekend ahead...

GW are doing some great licensing for mobile games. Enjoying talisman, warhammer quest and now chainsaw warrior. Chainsaw warrior is a great card based adventure which for a little time sink is great :) easy to put down and pick up just like warhammer quest and talisman. Would love for space hulk to be a one off (apparently pants according to all reviews) and GW to be licensing out their their amazing world to decent developers.

I keep hoping they'll put some of those on Steam for a reasonable price some time soon :)

I'm currently trying to get some models ready for a game over the weekend with some friends, but I need to get a bunch of small bits done (cue me painting away like mad).
It didn't help that I managed to lose track of a load of models/parts since I last did this army (mainly because I've had to box them up/store them a couple of times), I ended up spending several hours playing hunt the model through a about a 18 boxes...(my KR cases are now sorted fairly well, as are the really useful boxes with the correct labels* on them!).

*I had a little fun with the label printer :)

Back
Top Bottom