Tabletop Warhammer?

Associate
I was actually planning on going there today but the kids weren't interested, I may go this weekend if I can persuade them. Probably best if I just went on my own as I imagine they'll be bored fairly quickly :p

Exhibition and stores are open as usual, will be busy as already mentioned by Spuj there is an event on

Soldato
Ended up going to Warhammer World yesterday, the exhibitions are fantastic. They also made me want to snap my brushes and throw away my paints :p

Yeh the quality of the minis had that effect on me to :p In awe at some of the stuff on display.

We probably crossed paths somewhere :cool:

Came away with a couple of bits (Spartan assault tank and Tau XV109 Y'Vara Battlesuit)

Nice Loot!

Permabanned
Got in touch with Mantic asking for some miniatures so I can ship them out with my dice as "free gifts". Hooked me up with 90 models for £50! Have 30 zombies, 30 demons and 30 lizard men to paint up now. The models are great quality and would be perfect for fantasy or AoS!

Associate
Just been stripping a load of old metal warhammer stuff to sell. Problem is now i'm seeing the minitures without thick layers of crud on them makes me want to paint them again lol

Soldato
Finished a Librarian for my deathwatch recently. Messed up the blends on the force axe so ended up painting it one colour which is a shame but apart from that I'm relatively pleased overall:

6ADA4C9D-8AA7-454C-B653-EEB5DB2C9005_zpsgv16lioy.jpg

F54CCC5D-1CF8-41FE-8414-20537883FF36_zpshz5l2t50.jpg

Associate
Nice work. I got half a ton of Space Marines kicking round at home, used to love painting them but a succession of small and annoyingly inquisitive children in my household ended that years ago.
That and the fact that my chapters base colour was white, could never get it to look right :(

Back
Top Bottom