Tabletop Warhammer?

Associate
Have been far to busy to get anything 40k related done for a long time.. Treated to myself to a new airbrush and some Space Wolves last week!

About half way with logan Grimnar on stormrider, lots more to do!!
d9aN2qB.jpg

And also working on a stormfang, trying some preshading properly for the first time.

uG5KYn6.jpg

Caporegime
I would try and get a background to your photos, even if it's just a black t-shirt or a piece of paper. It's really hard to get a good impression when your room is the backdrop :p

Associate
Raven Guard contemptor dreadnought
Dark fury assault squad
Sicarian tank
Prospero box set

'Will post some pictures '

So did anyone get any plastic crack over the festive period?

Riptide, broadside and a commander here :D

The other half got magnus the red, such a cool model.

Magnus is a cool model :eek:

Soldato
So did anyone get any plastic crack over the festive period?

I purposely steer relatives away from gaming presents as i) they won't know what to get and ii) they might begin to realise how much this hobby costs. :p

I did buy myself all of the Horus Heresy-related books and audio dramas from the Black Library advent calendar, some Rubric Marines and Exalted Sorcerers for my 30K Thousand Sons and a new LED daylight hobby lamp for my painting desk.

Caporegime
Nipped in to my local Warhammer shop on Wednesday 28th, after receiving no plastic crack for Christmas (was not expecting any to be honest) as I fancied picking up a Deathwatch box.

Anyway; posted a message in a little group I'm part of asking if anyone needed anything while I was in store (they did, I ended up spending a fortune on plastic crack for others), I asked because we are starting a narrative campaign (much like the DnD style 40'000 that was on Mini Wargaming) and we need models / sets to start designing our own characters.

Anyway; in store chatting to the manager who's a genuinely fantastic guy, and browsing when I asked it's a shame the Space Marine Strike Force Ultima is no longer a thing... Manager literally made a phone call and I'm able to pick one up from him (he managed to find a store with stock left) next Friday.

So went in to the store intending to spend £40-50 on some Deathwatch and ended up spending £150 on Strike Force Ultima (amazing value box) and a tonne on tonnes of models for friends.

Caporegime
Also; in completely unrelated news anyone know where / if there is a copy of the Space Marine (7th edition) codex anywhere on the net (without buying it again) as I wanted to do a couple of lists but left my codex at a friends and forgot to pick it up Wednesday.

Associate
Also; in completely unrelated news anyone know where / if there is a copy of the Space Marine (7th edition) codex anywhere on the net (without buying it again) as I wanted to do a couple of lists but left my codex at a friends and forgot to pick it up Wednesday.

Probably is but not allowed to link to it.

Soldato

Download Battlescribe/Quartermaster/Army Builder?

Associate
Anyway; posted a message in a little group I'm part of asking if anyone needed anything while I was in store (they did, I ended up spending a fortune on plastic crack for others), I asked because we are starting a narrative campaign (much like the DnD style 40'000 that was on Mini Wargaming) and we need models / sets to start designing our own characters.

Got some more info on this DnD 40k thing?

Caporegime
Probably is but not allowed to link to it.

wh40klib.ru is good place for warhammer info ;)

Download Battlescribe/Quartermaster/Army Builder?

Thanks all.

Never could get on with Battlescribe.

Got some more info on this DnD 40k thing?

When we've played a few games maybe? It's similar to the MiniWargaming campaign. We need to test and play a few games first though.

Soldato
Only thing I picked up over Christmas was the Forgeworld Primaris Medicae that was an in-store exclusive. However I think I've got enough to be getting on with over the next year:

DE6AAC2C-AE44-455D-BFB8-AB6CED3A2169_zpsd18g5a58.jpg

A692B482-8226-464E-9E9B-1530ED7160D9_zpsdosuyt6w.jpg

:confused:

Back
Top Bottom