Tabletop Warhammer?

I've signed up to premium as well now. Can't be doing with the standard sub and then see you posting your snazzy premium sub minis on here.

Ha fomo strikes again!

It was weird though, I signed up, got charged £5 for first delivery but didn't even get so much as a confirmation email. Not had the mag yet either and it launched yesterday.

Last edited:
Ha fomo strikes again!

It was weird though, I signed up, got charged £5 for first delivery but didn't even get so much as a confirmation email. Not had the mag yet either and it launched yesterday.

It said something about emails taking a few days (no idea why) when I just signed up - I was trying to create an account and link a subscriber number which I don't have until I get an email

It said something about emails taking a few days (no idea why) when I just signed up - I was trying to create an account and link a subscriber number which I don't have until I get an email

Oh I did it ages ago lol. I should probably check with them if I don't see anything soon.
13th I signed up on. I also read about how they charge you extra for binders during the subscription unless you call/email to opt out.

Last edited:
Oh I did it ages ago lol. I should probably check with them if I don't see anything soon.

I was only half paying attention, as I wasn't expecting to have nothing at all, but maybe it said something like 'a few days after we send the first one' or something like that.

Maybe someone else can subscribe and proceed more slowly through the confirmation screens than I did and tell us what it actually said :cry:

Have you received my subscription request - I have not had confirmation?
If you have subscribed online, you will receive a confirmation email followed by your welcome email, both will be sent within 1 working day of placing your order. If you do not receive this email, please contact our Customer Service Team since there may have been a problem receiving your order, or an error with the email address used on your order form.

I doubt it's the wrong email because it autofills from my phone keyboard. I guess I'll just phone them tomorrow to see.
Although actually my sister didn't get one either and she did it the same day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom