Tabletop Warhammer?

Cross posting but time to start a new project.

T7E9k5w.jpeg

I think I may have to pick up a second box as it's such good value

I think the HH is a more interesting setting, game, and I prefer the looks of most of the stuff. I do not have the desire to branch out to it though for time etc.
I will though try and at least play one game of AOS with t hat Spearhead box I got, just need to assemble 4 more Bloodknights or something.

I think the HH is a more interesting setting, game, and I prefer the looks of most of the stuff. I do not have the desire to branch out to it though for time etc.
I will though try and at least play one game of AOS with t hat Spearhead box I got, just need to assemble 4 more Bloodknights or something.

The problem I've got with the HH is...well...we know where it ends.

What's everyone's go to for desk lightning when it comes to painting?

With winter arriving and my little one it's dark when it gets to painting time and the desk lamp I have ain't cutting it.

What's everyone's go to for desk lightning when it comes to painting?

With winter arriving and my little one it's dark when it gets to painting time and the desk lamp I have ain't cutting it.

I was recommended a light on here and it's the one below.

I may have gone a bit overkill with the size but I've just got it folded out the way.

Neatfi (New Model) XL 2,500 Lumens LED Task Lamp with Clamp, UK Plug, Eye-Caring LED Lamp,30W Super Bright Desk Lamp,162 Pcs SMD LED, 56CM Wide Lamp, Table Clamp LED Light (Non-CCT, Silver) https://amzn.eu/d/d9Xp0rg

<--- part of the Neatfi fan club

Rightttt sooo I played Space Marine 2 and now i want to paint Nids, Astra Militarum and other chapters,

I played SM2 and I never want to paint any of those, especially not Ultraboringmarines.
I may however get tempted by TSONS.

Last edited:
it actually put me off them even more hah. TSONs suck

It’s the Dark Angles that’s peaking my interest.

Granted I'm not a lore expert, but from what I saw, dark angels have the most boring story in the world. It's just oh, let's keep it a secret that we had some traitors.
Got those poor deathwing knights in a storage box that will probably never see the light of day.
Oh and army green colour scheme, although at least they have the mix with deathwing and the black ones too.

Last edited:
Right pack markings and basing left to do and I’ve finally finished off this batch of Space wolves!!

Used Pro Acryl through the airbrush and delighted with the finish. Might have said it before the Burnt Red and Pyrrole combo is sweet.
How many other units produce firework upon decapitation? Game set and match :p
If all they good for is dying then they might as well do it in style^^

Back
Top Bottom