Tabletop Warhammer?

I almost have no pile of shame (assembly wise).

I think this is only true where people do a LOT of modelling. Take a basic air compressor on Amazon - £90. That is 9 Color Forge cans or 4.5 ltrs of primer. This is before we even factor in the airbrush and all the ancillieries needed.
I did already have an airbrush setup before I went down the Warhammer rabbit hole :)

I almost have no pile of shame (assembly wise).

I'm hoping to make a bit of progress on mine soon.

Currently finishing off the handful of Ultramarines from Indomitus that have been sat primed blue for years to complete that box, i've got Orks Combat Patrol assembled and primed ready for paint, whilst Leviathan sits pretty much untouched still.

Also still got stuff from AoS Soul Wars but lost interest in the Stormcast really, so will probably only bother doing the Nighthaunt. My head was turned by the Old World arriving, now just waiting to add a few boxes of High Elves (whenever they get released) to my Pile of Shame, along with probably Orcs to have an opposing force.

I'm hoping to make a bit of progress on mine soon.

Currently finishing off the handful of Ultramarines from Indomitus that have been sat primed blue for years to complete that box, i've got Orks Combat Patrol assembled and primed ready for paint, whilst Leviathan sits pretty much untouched still.

Also still got stuff from AoS Soul Wars but lost interest in the Stormcast really, so will probably only bother doing the Nighthaunt. My head was turned by the Old World arriving, now just waiting to add a few boxes of High Elves (whenever they get released) to my Pile of Shame, along with probably Orcs to have an opposing force.

All I know is the pile of shame is going to grow a fair bit every month when I start getting all that magazine stuff through. I think it's something like seven or eight combat patrols worth.

Back
Top Bottom