Tate Brothers - Round 2

How can they be corrupt when the EU has sovereignty over them?

/S

I suppose it depends on the incorruptibility of senior EU members, who seem very hard to defend as news such as this swirl around them,

Suitcases of cash, MPs arrested and ‘The Giant’: The bribery scandal that has shaken the EU​

Rob Harris

By Rob Harris

December 15, 2022 — 6.21pm

London: Suitcases brimming with cash, phones and computers seized, senior European politicians arrested, charity bosses and parliamentary advisers detained for questioning.
It has all the makings of a Netflix political thriller: a glamour couple, unlimited credit cards, a mysterious figure known as “The Giant”, a tangled web of power and influence as well as World Cup host Qatar. And it could be the most egregious bribery scandal to hit Brussels in years.

It sounds like the EU know a hell of a lot about high level corruption....

Last edited:
I suppose it depends on the incorruptibility of senior EU members, who seem very hard to defend as news such as this swirl around them,

Suitcases of cash, MPs arrested and ‘The Giant’: The bribery scandal that has shaken the EU​

Rob Harris

By Rob Harris

December 15, 2022 — 6.21pm

London: Suitcases brimming with cash, phones and computers seized, senior European politicians arrested, charity bosses and parliamentary advisers detained for questioning.
It has all the makings of a Netflix political thriller: a glamour couple, unlimited credit cards, a mysterious figure known as “The Giant”, a tangled web of power and influence as well as World Cup host Qatar. And it could be the most egregious bribery scandal to hit Brussels in years.

It sounds like the EU know a hell of a lot about high level corruption....
I love how you're still on that when all you're posting is proof the EU cares enough to investigate and stamp it out.

The basic error in the above is it's the EU hierarchy being investigated (by hopefully neutral law enforcement departments....).

Right.

I mean its obvious they should have learnt by now.

The correct way is to buy an off the shelf company. Change its name, or not if you cannot be bothered, and funnel the dodgy money that way.
Maybe Boris and some of his cronies could spend a few days at £0,000k's showing them how its done.
Farage was pretty good at taking lots of money for doing eff all as well. He didn't face many sanctions or fines in his many years of taking money for nothing.

Yes, as one example.

Are you defending Romania, even though you acknowledge it's corruption?

What right do we have to say out system is better and should be used instead?
As an ex Brexit voter I can imagine your horror at that suggestion a mere few years ago. Before you saw the light so to speak.

As I said, he was attracted by said system and is now getting to enjoy a different side of it to what he expected.
I bear no bad will towards him personally, even though I would rank him rather low on the evolutionary scale, but I do find it perversely amusing the predicament he has found himself in.

Personally I find it hard to get overly excited or not about another countries legal system, although maybe I would be more interested should I actually go there.
Personally I wouldn't make my choice to move to a country based on its low standards in this or any similar area. I think it speaks volumes about someone who does.

He is a US / UK citizen. Either could try to get him extradited if they felt he was being unfairly treated and not facing effective law enforcement.
I suspect in both cases the people who could request for him to be extradited look on the situation (behind closed doors) in much the same way I do ;)

Last edited:
I've just seen a video of Tate talking on the phone with his prior Vox interviewer. He said the interviewer missrepresented him but didn't really show any evidence of that. He then agreed to have this guy come and interview him again while telling the audience that he's going to get the interviewer to come out just to waste his time. So the guys fly's all the way out there to Romania and comes to Tate's apartment for AT to ignore him and waste his time in punishment.

Now Andrew Tate is to me obviously a narcissistic bully with perhap anti social personality dissorder. But what I find bizzare how in the comments section instead of people calling him on his behaviour he has cheerleaders saying he did the right thing. It's bizzare and the only comparable phenomenon is Trump's minions cheerleading his anti social behaviour.

I suppose it all reminds me of the book Lord of the Flies. And as adults many aren't any different from those boys alone on that island

Are you sure? If that's correct then it's pretty ridiculous.

What time limit do the police/prosecution have to either charge or release then?

It's what I've read from I believe a couple of sources. I mean if Romanian authorities can keep you in such a situation without evidence it's very much a human rights violation. If the judge only allows it with strong evidence of wrongdoing I suppose it has more validity in terms of legal fairness. I've read it's the latter but haven't seen any of the evidence first hand. Only whats rumoured

I've just seen a video of Tate talking on the phone with his prior Vox interviewer. He said the interviewer missrepresented him but didn't really show any evidence of that. He then agreed to have this guy come and interview him again while telling the audience that he's going to get the interviewer to come out just to waste his time. So the guys fly's all the way out there to Romania and comes to Tate's apartment for AT to ignore him and waste his time in punishment.

Now Andrew Tate is to me obviously a narcissistic bully with perhap anti social personality dissorder. But what I find bizzare how in the comments section instead of people calling him on his behaviour he has cheerleaders saying he did the right thing. It's bizzare and the only comparable phenomenon is Trump's minions cheerleading his anti social behaviour.

I suppose it all reminds me of the book Lord of the Flies. And as adults many aren't any different from those boys alone on that island

It's what I've read from I believe a couple of sources. I mean if Romanian authorities can keep you in such a situation without evidence it's very much a human rights violation. If the judge only allows it with strong evidence of wrongdoing I suppose it has more validity in terms of legal fairness. I've read it's the latter but haven't seen any of the evidence first hand. Only whats rumoured

Sadly there seems to be a not insignificant % of people who love such people as Tate and Trump. I've no idea why, they are both despicable human beings.

It confuses me a little that the self-conscious masculine divas among us think that Romania unilaterally (I don't think they are, but whatever) imprisoning someone for minimal reason is a bad thing? I thought that would be the masculine thing to do? So confusing.

Scratch that the masculine thing to do would be to get the two chads to prove themselves in an arena with starved lions and broadcast it live so we can all see their triumphant victory...

Last edited:
It confuses me a little that the self-conscious masculine divas among us think that Romania unilaterally (I don't think they are, but whatever) imprisoning someone for minimal reason is a bad thing? I thought that would be the masculine thing to do? So confusing.

Scratch that the masculine thing to do would be to get the two chads to prove themselves in an arena with starved lions and broadcast it live so we can all see their triumphant victory...

There's a somewhat obvious desperation in your posts now, time for a breather? It's simply some people see less devilry in the Musks than others.

It must be something to do with AI, I swear I typed Tates, very worrying :) But both are hated on here near equally, in the grand scale of things no biggie <LOL>

Sorry but Musk may be a douche and I think he shouldn't be running Twitter but he isn't on a level with Tate, he isn't pushing his twisted ideology on kids, which Tate is. And that is before we get on to sex trafficking and coercing women to stay in his sex cam business. The tax evasion I'm indifferent about, that is just common criminal stuff.

It must be something to do with AI, I swear I typed Tates, very worrying :) But both are hated on here near equally, in the grand scale of things no biggie <LOL>

Tate and Musk must opperate the same area of your brain mate. I make the same mistake with my current dog and passed away dog and also with my son and my nephew

Sorry but Musk may be a douche and I think he shouldn't be running Twitter but he isn't on a level with Tate, he isn't pushing his twisted ideology on kids, which Tate is. And that is before we get on to sex trafficking and coercing women to stay in his sex cam business. The tax evasion I'm indifferent about, that is just common criminal stuff.

Well Musk developed Paypal, which had the policy of freezing (ie stealing) it's users money whenever it had any unreasonable excuse. That meant countless sole traders, charities and small businesses all went bust as a result. I'm not sure what other unethical things he's done but that one is pretty scummy by any stretch.

They do both seem to both follow the same family model in that they impregnate as many women as possible then avoid being a father as much as possible

Pretty dark stuff, especially when you see some of the other quotes right at the end

Whether they can prove he's commited a crime or not maybe hard to do.

never bothered to see/hear the guy speak before - bbc interview today V - are people influenced by this

thought he had some charisma

Back
Top Bottom