Tate Brothers - Round 2

So we went from rape to getting your bum touched on the bus? Why don't you try to do it for science and see what happens if it's so easy? You'll get your teeth knocked off.

I've been groped at a bar/club a few times and my mate who used to work at a pub as a young lad has a permanent minor scar from some drunk broad on a hen due that clawed him. I guess we're both survivors :rolleyes:

If I had £1 for every time I've seen a women turn around on a packed tube and smack a man in the mouth I'd be no richer than I am today and I can't remember anyone telling me they witnessed such a thing. That obviously means no women ever gets touched up on the tube. Yet you have been touched up by complete stranger and your mate has a scar from some drunken brawl in a pub. Well that settles the whole argument then :rolleyes:

Why am I not surprised that you have watched these videos. Looking for some tips on how to become a top G

Serious point, my friend works for a testosterone replacement clinic, I'm happy to get you a 15% off a code for a test if you'd like a referral, all these grumpy personal attacks definitely point towards someone very unhappy

Last edited:
Serious point, my friend works for a testosterone replacement clinic, I'm happy to get you a 15% off a code for a test if you'd like a referral, all these grumpy personal attacks definitely point towards someone very unhappy
He is a male-feminist the type of guy that women trust and unload their drivel.

There is bound to be some issues plus no one gets laid less than a male feminist.

If I had £1 for every time I've seen a women turn around on a packed tube and smack a man in the mouth I'd be no richer than I am today and I can't remember anyone telling me they witnessed such a thing. That obviously means no women ever gets touched up on the tube. Yet you have been touched up by complete stranger and your mate has a scar from some drunken brawl in a pub. Well that settles the whole argument then.
Of course it happens especially on clubs and bars but it definitely happens more often to men. Society has zero tolerance for creepy men. Only last week a guy got sentenced to prison because he beat a man to death because that man said hi to a young woman on the street.

On the other hand creepy women are just as abundant and get away with it.

Last edited:

Sounds like you know a lot about this testosterone replacement thing. I would imagine the ads on Tate videos are full of stuff like that for his incels so I'm not surprised.

Oh and I'm not the one who calls himself Roar. You feel like you need to tell the whole forum what an angry man you are as you roar at us and like to throw insults around. We had a saying back when I was a nipper, pot, kettle..

He is a male-feminist the type of guy that women trust and unload their drivel.

There is bound to be some issues plus no one gets laid less than a male feminist.

Of course it happens especially on clubs and bars but it definitely happens more often to men. Society has zero tolerance for creepy men. Only last week a guy got sentenced to prison because he beat a man to death because that man said hi to a young woman on the street.

On the other hand creepy women are just as abundant and get away with it.

I think we've found Chris Wilsons second account :cry::cry:

Sounds like you know a lot about this testosterone replacement thing. I would imagine the ads on Tate videos are full of stuff like that for his incels so I'm not surprised.

Oh and I'm not the one who calls himself Roar. You feel like you need to tell the whole forum what an angry man you are as you roar at us and like to throw insults around. We had a saying back when I was a nipper, pot, kettle..

It's just a gaming name I chose about 20 years ago as a teenager, it's not that deep, I'm almost always happy and in a good mood. I'm serious about the testosterone thing though, it's worth while for older men.

A 15% code from roar87’s pal. Likely a Russian testosterone dealer TBH. Great gear for those looking to loose hair, grow a 5lbs prostrate and grunt when you pee.

Last edited:

Come on now... Bit of a cheap shot especially coming from someone that's reached the dizzy heights of military command that you have...

This is next level cringe, even for you.

This is next level cringe, even for you.

Considering some of the stuff you post, again pot kettle. He started it with the testosterone comment. I notice you just give that a pass, hardly surprising as your views appear to align with his on things like Tate.

If its the comment on his name you find cringe well, who gives themselves a gamer tag like that? What does that say to you? I know what it says to me. Wouldn't be surprised if he's 5'6" with short man syndrome, he always comes across as that angry.

Last edited:
Oh I know Chris’ general standpoint on the fairer sex. I was just curious as to how factual the claim he made was for no reason other than I don’t know myself and am too lazy to try and find out :p
For not the first time, Chris disappears from posting in a thread when asked to provide evidence; despite still liking subsequent posts.

This is why I don’t get too invested in GD chats, a lot of members have lost sight that forums have massively dipped in popularity now a days and are not a preferred form of social media for the majority of people. Opinions in OcUK are far from representative of society in ANY of the subject areas, least of all GD.

Considering some of the stuff you post, again pot kettle. He started it with the testosterone comment. I notice you just give that a pass, hardly surprising as your views appear to align with his on things like Tate.

If its the comment on his name you find cringe well, who gives themselves a gamer tag like that? What does that say to you? I know what it says to me. Wouldn't be surprised if he's 5'6" with short man syndrome, he always comes across as that angry.
No, you started it with the silly passive aggressive personal dig at Roar

He started it with the testosterone comment.

Just going to quote so we can see actual derangement in action.

Why am I not surprised that you have watched these videos. Looking for some tips on how to become a top G
You've noticed men don't give a **** about you? Colour me surprised.

Are you actually okay? I wake up after being out with my friends for the day to see you've continued to personally attack me.

Last edited:
Small scared or weak men love to throw around manliness and testosterone levels as a threat or insult but ask them to meet up to see who is the more stereotypical manly man in person and it’s toys out of the pram “ugh you thug!!”, they want the best of both worlds, to try and weaponise toxic masculinity but never ever put themselves in a situation where it’s tested.

Very Beta behaviour, it’s why that despite claiming to be married and having kids, their true status is clear. Just another beta cog in the machine.

One thing I will credit Andrew Tate with, is he shows up. He’s shown up numerous times in person at his critics houses to talk, and a lot of the beta ones become so scared they call the police and actually cry about it whilst trying to pretend online they aren’t home and that he’s not knocked on the door.

Last edited:
Small scared or weak men love to throw around manliness and testosterone levels as a threat or insult but ask them to meet up to see who is the more stereotypical manly man in person and it’s toys out of the pram “ugh you thug!!”, they want the best of both worlds, to try and weaponise toxic masculinity but never ever put themselves in a situation where it’s tested.

Very Beta behaviour, it’s why that despite claiming to be married and having kids, their true status is clear. Just another beta cog in the machine.

One thing I will credit Andrew Tate with, is he shows up. He’s shown up numerous times in person at his critics houses to talk, and a lot of the beta ones become so scared they call the police and actually cry about it whilst trying to pretend online they aren’t home and that he’s not knocked on the door.

Parady account alert

Back
Top Bottom