Tate Brothers - Round 2

I'm willing to accept that some people might make some money from his videos.
But people have been selling 'how to get rich' content in one form or other forever. How many people ever got rich? Not many. How many 'secrets' to success are there? None.

Here's a snip from one of his multiple websites;

"In Andrew Tate Course Section 3 you will learn about Million Dollar Webcam Business.
Thе TATE WEBCAM program allows you to turn bеautiful womеn into COLD HARD CASH
What’s thе only thing bеttеr than hanging around with bеautiful womеn? Bеing paid to do it! This coursе will also tеach you how to makе $30k profit from only 3 girls. And how to start thе businеss from zеro."

What is it, $1m or $30k? $30k profit per year, per month? What ways exist to convince three beautiful women to start camming, but give you some of the money instead of just doing it themselves and keeping all of it?
This is next to the 'How to be a top G' course...
And of course there is an affiliate link, get $30 for referring someone.

It is possible he's not a grifter while seemingly displaying all the signals of being one. I just think it's very unlikely.

Well fortunately you don't have to guess, you can watch videos by people who've used his program on Youtube. It isn't a "get rich" scheme though, it's simply a guide on making money while working for yourself. None of the videos I watched mentioned webcam girls though, it was more buying and selling online.

I'm happily married thanks.

It's trivially easy when it happens for real.

Ah yes, there has famously never been someone married who doesn’t despise, beat or murder their wife.

If that’s your logic for how you couldn’t possibly dislike women, it’s no wonder you were so easily fooled by your friends simply saying they didn’t do it.

“Pfft, of course I didn’t do it, the **** was asking for it and you know I’m a good guy right buddy!”

It's trivially easy when it happens for real.

2 people have sex, one says it was cons
That's what happens when the idea having an education, getting a job, finding a woman, marriage, having the house and kids. Then retire on a decent pension. Just like the Boomer generation and some Gen X'ers.

Now, they go through the education system (at great cost) get a job which doesn't pay well with inflation eating away at their minimum wage job. Cant get onto the properly ladder because of the overvalued housing market and women just ignore them for a number of reasons, such as earning more than men. Therefore they can drop the idea of having kids. So the men think, whats the point!?!?! Better to stay at home, smoke, drink, play computers games, do whatever unproductive for long amounts of time. As being an average man isn't good enough anymore in society.

Queue The Tate's coming along and saying, what they are saying. Getting a large following of young men.

This is what happens when you have absent fathers in the home, broken families and single parent households.

You were spot on about the economy and how young men have little chance or outlet now, but I don’t see why you pivoted to blaming single parent house holds.

Ah yes, the economy is absolutely stuffed for the working class, those…. damn single mothers?!

You were spot on about the economy and how young men have little chance or outlet now, but I don’t see why you pivoted to blaming single parent house holds.

Ah yes, the economy is absolutely stuffed for the working class, those…. damn single mothers?!

Because they have no physical father figure to look upto, to direct them in life, give them that kick up the ass to do something. Instead following random people like The Tate's off the internet.

Even Jordan Peterson said the samething in interviews a few times back in this popular days.

Single parent holds has never been an positive thing for young men or the economy for that matter. This has been mentioned so many times but has fallen on deaf ears because of fear its attacking single mothers. Then people wonder why their kids turn out funny and following The Tate brothers. Instead of looking at their parenting skills and their environment first.

Yeah...its always somebody else's fault :rolleyes:

Last edited:
It's funny how men who accuse other men of hating women actually just seem to hate their own gender and always assume other men are guilty of crimes. One thing about women is that they'll typically stick up for each other, a lot of men these days seem to detest other men and assume the worst. It's a shame we don't stick together in the same way women do. I notice this in real life too actually, men don't seem to give a **** about each other.

Well fortunately you don't have to guess, you can watch videos by people who've used his program on Youtube. It isn't a "get rich" scheme though, it's simply a guide on making money while working for yourself. None of the videos I watched mentioned webcam girls though, it was more buying and selling online.

Why am I not surprised that you have watched these videos. Looking for some tips on how to become a top G

It's funny how men who accuse other men of hating women actually just seem to hate their own gender and always assume other men are guilty of crimes. One thing about women is that they'll typically stick up for each other, a lot of men these days seem to detest other men and assume the worst. It's a shame we don't stick together in the same way women do. I notice this in real life too actually, men don't seem to give a **** about each other.

You've noticed men don't give a **** about you? Colour me surprised.

Yeah men who believe women are raped and sexually assaulted and don't get the proper support from the legal system hate their gender. Where do you get this stuff from? I wouldn't be surprised if its an Andrew Tate video.

That is some actual garbage.

How often do you think women get groped on trains or buses without recourse because it 'didn't happen'?
So we went from rape to getting your bum touched on the bus? Why don't you try to do it for science and see what happens if it's so easy? You'll get your teeth knocked off.

I've been groped at a bar/club a few times and my mate who used to work at a pub as a young lad has a permanent minor scar from some drunk broad on a hen due that clawed him. I guess we're both survivors :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom