Tate Brothers - Round 2

Small scared or weak men love to throw around manliness and testosterone levels as a threat or insult but ask them to meet up to see who is the more stereotypical manly man in person and it’s toys out of the pram “ugh you thug!!”, they want the best of both worlds, to try and weaponise toxic masculinity but never ever put themselves in a situation where it’s tested.

Very Beta behaviour, it’s why that despite claiming to be married and having kids, their true status is clear. Just another beta cog in the machine.

One thing I will credit Andrew Tate with, is he shows up. He’s shown up numerous times in person at his critics houses to talk, and a lot of the beta ones become so scared they call the police and actually cry about it whilst trying to pretend online they aren’t home and that he’s not knocked on the door.

Judging form your sig you've taken one too many hits to your noggin?

It's about time men got together to discuss their issues, struggles, inequality etc.

Tate is a grifter that targets young impressionable men but that does not make some of his points invalid. Also how else could you get those young men engaged? They won't listen to someone that sounds like their single mom or their grandpa.

Last edited:
Small scared or weak men love to throw around manliness and testosterone levels as a threat or insult but ask them to meet up to see who is the more stereotypical manly man in person and it’s toys out of the pram “ugh you thug!!”, they want the best of both worlds, to try and weaponise toxic masculinity but never ever put themselves in a situation where it’s tested.

Very Beta behaviour, it’s why that despite claiming to be married and having kids, their true status is clear. Just another beta cog in the machine.

One thing I will credit Andrew Tate with, is he shows up. He’s shown up numerous times in person at his critics houses to talk, and a lot of the beta ones become so scared they call the police and actually cry about it whilst trying to pretend online they aren’t home and that he’s not knocked on the door.

I'm not throwing it around as an insult though, I genuinely think he has low T levels, that's why he's so irritable and passive aggressive all the time. I'd recommend men get tested, it's sound advice, I got tested recently myself.

Irritability and prone to aggression, passive or otherwise, are also common themes in people with high testosterone too - especially people who take steroids. So not too sure why you say that, unless you just don’t know much about the subject.

I'm not throwing it around as an insult though, I genuinely think he has low T levels, that's why he's so irritable and passive aggressive all the time. I'd recommend men get tested, it's sound advice, I got tested recently myself.

You're using a narcissistic gaslighting technique. You can't possibly have any measure of someone's T Levels over the internet.

You're also projecting the fact you probably take T-replacement. I think I might take some myself when I hit 49 or so when it drops off.

You're using a narcissistic gaslighting technique. You can't possibly have any measure of someone's T Levels over the internet.

You're also projecting the fact you probably take T-replacement. I think I might take some myself when I hit 49 or so when it drops off.

I'm not on TRT but sure

Why on earth would you get tested at 36 years old.

You are one of the angriest posters on here. You can try and deny it but you can very quickly start throwing insults around, claiming posters are weak men, beta men, questioning their masculinity. This is the reason I throw the odd dig at you, you notice I don't do it with any other poster so I'm clearly not irritable.

This thread has gone way off topic now so I'll step back from this. Its about the alleged sex offender Tate, not us.

Last edited:
Low testosterone men are more emotional. They are usually the dangerous ones.

High testosterone men tend to be more focused and in control.

I think if there were more real world accountability online some people would act differently.

4def114a40a9a9b9d71c131e995f85082bc43ab824af6193144abaf9ff73b1fe-1.jpg

You are one of the angriest posters on here. You can try and deny it but you can very quickly start throwing insults around, claiming posters are weak men, beta men, questioning their masculinity. This is the reason I throw the odd dig at you, you notice I don't do it with any other poster so I'm clearly not irritable.

This thread has gone way off topic now so I'll step back from this. Its about the alleged sex offender Tate, not us.

I've been through my post history, 0 instances of using the word "beta" towards another forum member, yet I've been labelled it several times, and 1 or 2 times in the past 7 years or so where I've called someone "weak". I think you've invented these posts in your head because I almost never directly attack another poster in the way you're suggesting I do. Where as you walk into every thread and feel like you're some how justified in personal attacks on me for no reason. You need to read the words on the screen rather than making incorrect inferences that don't corelate with reality.

Last edited:
I've been through my post history, 0 instances of using the word "beta" towards another forum member, yet I've been labelled it several times, and 1 or 2 times in the past 7 years or so where I've called someone "weak". I think you've invented these posts in your head because I almost never directly attack another poster in the way you're suggesting I do. Where as you walk into every thread and feel like you're some how justified in personal attacks on me for no reason. You need to read the words on the screen rather than just making incorrect inferences that don't corelate with reality.

You didn't answer why you got tested for low testosterone though Pal. Did you think testosterone would solve your problems and has it helped?

I've considered it too, a lot of people do. It's a good way to find out how your diet is, or if you need to make any other changes in your life. It's also done at the same time as other tests.

A few people on this forum get it done fairly regularly.

Modern diets effects men's test, which in turn can cause issues - not all 'bicep' related.

Very off topic, but if you want a healthy prolonged life why not use science to good use.

You didn't answer why you got tested for low testosterone though Pal.
Various different reasons, part of a physical check up, some people have their bloods taken annually. Tbh I'd recommend you in particular go get your eyesight tested more often after your comment in the Caster Semenya thread

You didn't answer why you got tested for low testosterone though Pal. Did you think testosterone would solve your problems and has it helped?

My friend got me a free test, I also got one back in 2016, it's good to have a base line so I know if the levels have dropped when I'm older. Why are you talking about testosterone replacement therapy when I've only suggested a test? This is nothing about me. My levels are outside and above the reference range

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom