Tate Brothers - Round 2

Is this the start of the climb down…

How could a person on rape and human trafficking charges be released to the public? I remember reading months ago he was arrested? If they had enough to arrest why let this a$$hole out?

Last edited:
Could be a case of enough rope to hang themselves as it seems like they're still under heavy surveillance.

Yeah, the real smart move will be when they drop all the charges just so they can catch him red handed
Well at least he's realised he's not welcome in the country, so where will he go next?

Maybe he'll go to the Philippines like the rest of them.

This guy is Romanian and I think he may even have a law degree.
He does a good job of explaining the process over there.

He leaves enough wiggle room that you can twist his words to mean what ever you want. Have fun :D

Last edited:
Could you give us some brief points on the parts you personally found fascinating?

He's very articulate, intelligent and has a wide range of interesting views on a lot of subjects he speaks about. I personally agreed with his views on why history is a really important subject and especially for the reasons he stated. Watch the interview if you want, or don't - I don't care. I can only bring the water to the horse but I can't make him drink it.

I think they are going to walk..

They'll walk because they haven't done anything illegal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom