Tate Brothers - Round 2

So was Hitler. I don't get really get your point.

I love how your ignorance doesn't even stretch to attempting to avoid Godwins law, it's literally your first and only analogy. It's boring, do better. Maybe you should post less and go pick up a book.

Last edited:
I posted an interview, you can watch it and form your own views or remain ignorant, I literally do not care lol

I just find it odd that it's apparently fascinating, but you can't draw any specific points from it.

I don't have an hour to sit through a tater tot video at the moment, especially when it's led by a right-wing American, but I'm glad you got something out of it.

Last edited:
I love how your ignorance doesn't even stretch to attempting to avoid Godwins law, it's literally your first and only analogy. It's boring, do better. Maybe you should post less and go pick up a book.
Well he is the best example of someone horrible who was articulate, intelligent and charismatic.

I wasn't comparing Tate to Hitler though.

I just find it strange that it's apparently fascinating, but no specific points can be outlined from it.

I already did, I don't need to do a book report on it because I thought a lot the views he expressed were interesting. You won't watch it, you're simply here to ridicule and attempt to patronise - which is a laughable notion considering, but here we are

I already did, I don't need to do a book report on it because I thought a lot the views he expressed were interesting. You won't watch it, you're simply here to ridicule and attempt to patronise - which is a laughable notion considering, but here we are

I never asked for a book report, just a few specific points, instead you outlined some characteristics and some vague notion of a history lesson.

If I find something fascinating, it usually has a bit more depth than that.

I think people were simply looking for a "heres an interesting watch, TLDR its interesting because of x y and z"

I never asked for a book report, just a few specific points, instead you outlined some characteristics and some vague notion of a history lesson.

If I find something fascinating, it usually has a bit more depth than that.

That's because you're really high brow and intelligent; hey, how about those 4060ti's being a bit rubbish? lol

The Romanians are going to have to take it to trial to save face but if it’s true the charges against Tristan just relate to TikTok videos I suspect it will be a farce..

Ok.

Going to be some time yet then as by all accounts they seem to take forever to do anything from the (limited) commentary I have seen about their justice system.

Is it trial by jury there or judge only for these types of offence?

Oh just googled it as peaked my interest. No juries. Trial by bench.
Interesting they have two prosecutions, function a bit like our CPS. First takes as far as trial (investigating prosecutor), second picks up for actual trial, (trial prosecutor).

Wonder how robust their system actually is. If Tate was right I wouldn't be wanting to go to trial there myself.

I referenced Game of Thrones once and it went above everyone's head - apparently despite being on a forum of computer nerds

Ah, a classic case of 'Night's Watch syndrome' – guarding the Wall of obscure references and being misunderstood by the realm. Next time, try using binary code, it might translate better in the land of computer nerds!

Watched about 30mins of it.

Came across as clued up sensible guy tbh, fashion sense of a person with too much money though :) guess its the other brother who is the more the **** of the family :)

Did you watch the entire interview?

Although a tldr is handy, it makes me people think you haven't just done a 'dump and run'.

Yeah I watched it from start to finish. TLDR; smart guy, well spoken, educated, thoughtful, exudes a lot of mindfulness and doesn't even hold a grudge for the Romanian system that's seemingly out to get him. Comes across as decent and the complete opposite of what we're led to believe.

Back
Top Bottom