Tate Brothers - Round 2

It feels like he's guilty until proven innocent on this forum. Essentially because a man employs a group of attractive women who live with him he must be brain washing them. Maybe they just like him, are earning a lot of money, live in a nice house, and generally have a pretty easy life.
Same could be said of the grooming gangs, he's not too far from them in intent.

It feels like he's guilty until proven innocent on this forum. Essentially because a man employs a group of attractive women who live with him he must be brain washing them. Maybe they just like him, are earning a lot of money, live in a nice house, and generally have a pretty easy life.

Have you seen his leaked content and messages about the women he had working for him?

And? None of us are on the jury and won't be either. The public always form their own opinion on cases. You've clearly formed one that he is innocent and has done nothing wrong, he's just a Top G who has girls throwing themselves at him and that is cool. And the girls weren't earning a lot of money, he was taking payment in crypto, in part to avoid tax and because the girls didn't understand it so he could rip them off, he says exactly that on video.

I think he hosted great parties with good and willing totty on tap, my only regrets are I never got an invite.
Someone come take their seedy grandad FFS...

SceIw.gif

So the Romanian prosecution made up those texts, its all a frame job of your Top G. He was just making TikTok videos because he said so on Tucker :rolleyes:

I think the Romanian government is being put under pressure to prosecute personally, I don't know if the texts are made up, but clearly there's outside influence given the lack of evidence/victims and his outspoken and controversial public views.

I think the Romanian government is being put under pressure to prosecute personally, I don't know if the texts are made up, but clearly there's outside influence given the lack of evidence/victims and his outspoken and controversial public views.

Pressured by who and why? It isn't the UK as there were victims in this country who spoke out but the CPS did nothing. It isn't the US because the DOJ could indict him for having sex with under 18s but hasn't. So who is it?

Same could be said of the grooming gangs, he's not too far from them in intent.

It's the way you "groom" them according to Andrew Green. Depends on how much dosh the girls get paid and presumably the class of their clientele. Let's contrast some members of the Rochdale grooming gangs with party time at chez Epstein ;) Andrew Tate enticed greedy women using his wealth and acquisitions, Epstein by having his girls hob nob with film people and even Royalty. The "Grooming Gangs" offered Abdul, the owner of a private hire cab, or his brother who worked in some grubby takeaway. Hardly comparable really.... :)
party-time.jpg

grooming.jpg

Last edited:
And? None of us are on the jury and won't be either. The public always form their own opinion on cases. You've clearly formed one that he is innocent and has done nothing wrong, he's just a Top G who has girls throwing themselves at him and that is cool. And the girls weren't earning a lot of money, he was taking payment in crypto, in part to avoid tax and because the girls didn't understand it so he could rip them off, he says exactly that on video.

Wont be a jury.
It trial by bench in romania.

1st prosecutor gathers evidence.
2nd does the court thing.

It's the way you "groom" them according to Andrew Green. Depends on how much dosh the girls get paid and presumably the class of their clientele. Let's contrast some members of the Rochdale grooming gangs with party time at chez Epstein ;) Andrew Tate enticed greedy women using his wealth and acquisitions, Epstein by having his girls hob nob with film people and even Royalty. The "Grooming Gangs" offered Abdul, the owner of a private hire cab, or his brother who worked in some grubby takeaway. Hardly comparable really.... :)

Except he didn't entice greedy women. He enticed women with talk or sex and love and only once he'd had sex with them would he push them into working in his cam business. Have you actually read anything on this case as you seem to know zero facts put forward or watched videos of Tate explaining exactly how he got girls into his business? He says on video that he never mentioned work until he'd has sex with them and that once he had he always got one of the girls (the one he had sex with as a 15 year old) to push them into the cam business on his orders. Once they were in he controlled everything about their lives.

Epstein had children at these "parties", I notice you just keep skipping over that part. Having sex with a minor in the US is statutory rape, they can not consent.

party-time.jpg

grooming.jpg

Want to know what is comparable? They all ended up serving hard prison time for sex trafficking.

Pressured by who and why? It isn't the UK as there were victims in this country who spoke out but the CPS did nothing. It isn't the US because the DOJ could indict him for having sex with under 18s but hasn't. So who is it?

Yeah but Andrew Tate wasn't who he is now back when he was living in the UK, I'm not sure if you're aware but he's one of the most Googled people on Earth which makes you quite a big deal. When you're spreading the type of messages that go against what the establishment media is spreading it makes you a target.

Not sure how the US could indict him for what is legal activity in the UK? Is there any precedent of this?

Yeah but Andrew Tate wasn't who he is now back when he was living in the UK, I'm not sure if you're aware but he's one of the most Googled people on Earth which makes you quite a big deal. When you're spreading the type of messages that go against what the establishment media is spreading it makes you a target.

Seriously? There is a conspiracy to put him down? Yes I am aware he gets a lot of google traffic but so what? Alex Jones gets lots of traffic and is more dangerous to society than Tate, is the DOJ going after him? This feels like a conspiracy theory to me. The truth is he went to Romania because he thought he could get away with using and abusing women and they wouldn't care if he skirted the law or if they did he could pay them off. He's now at the find out stage of **** around and find out.

Not sure how the US could indict him for what is legal activity in the UK? Is there any precedent of this?

If you are a US citizen and have sex with minors abroad you can be prosecuted. It was bought in to punish sex tourism. They consider anyone under 18 to be a minor. The local age of consent is irrelevant.

<SNIP>

If you are a US citizen and have sex with minors abroad you can be prosecuted. It was bought in to punish sex tourism. They consider anyone under 18 to be a minor. The local age of consent is irrelevant.

I wonder if Googling that big busted much older than I Yank bint that had her way with me in my "childhood" might be financially lucrative.... ? ;) Seemed pretty good at the time, but if she's now a billionairess perhaps latent trauma might suddenly emerge from my psyche? :) Me too?

I wonder if Googling that big busted much older than I Yank bint that had her way with me in my "childhood" might be financially lucrative.... ? ;) Seemed pretty good at the time, but if she's now a billionairess perhaps latent trauma might suddenly emerge from my psyche? :) Me too?

I'd say you have 2 problems.
1. convincing a jury that any women had sex with you without being paid.
2. all your posts on here would be admissible, how do you think they would play to a jury? They would likely end up awarding her money for mental anguish and shame.

Back
Top Bottom