Tate Brothers - Round 2

You've really got to calm down on the accusations. You read comments and jump to conclusions.

Hades - bad reporting from the BBC.

Dialup - OMG you think tates are innocent. Cope. Etc

I was commenting on the fact some people are saying it is because of mis-translations. It would have to be seriously wrong to not be close to what he has been reported as saying.

I think he's a thoroughly nasty individual and I think will likely be found guilty in court. But innocent until proven guilty and all that.

It's a bizarre article - starts off telling you the evidence could all be false or inadmissible and then goes on to present it as fact..

Now we are also hearing it could take years for a verdict.. hardly slam dunk...

Just be thankful the article disclosed the information might not be relevant to the case. Many, so called news outlets wouldn’t.

WTAF?

You aren't saying he's guilty but you saying you think he's committed a crime?

That some Olympic class mental gymnastics and linguistics there...

I think he has probably committed a crime and will be found guilty. But under the law everyone is innocent until proven guilty.

Same for Letby. Same for Tate etc.

Right now he is totally innocent. I still think he's a thoroughly nasty individual but that is not the same as being found guilty.

Only because you can't dispute anything I say.

Do you think Tate hasn't committed a crime?
Why on earth do you keep on about that. You are obsessed.

My position is, and always has been, that the accusations are serious and deserve a trial. I eagerly await the outcome of that trial. I believe a person is innocent until they have been proven guilty. If he is guilty then throw the book at him. If he is not found guilty then I will assume the accusations are false. We will know his innocence or guilt soon.

Now... Do YOU believe he has committed a crime?

Why on earth do you keep on about that. You are obsessed.

My position is, and always has been, that the accusations are serious and deserve a trial. I eagerly await the outcome of that trial. I believe a person is innocent until they have been proven guilty. If he is guilty then throw the book at him. If he is not found guilty then I will assume the accusations are false. We will know his innocence or guilt soon.

Now... Do YOU believe he has committed a crime?

I think he probably has committed a crime, yes.

I completely agree with your post otherwise.

I think he probably has committed a crime, yes.

I completely agree with your post otherwise.
Then why did you jump to conclusions about my views, accusing me of "cope" before asking me?

I really hope you have never served on a jury.

Back
Top Bottom