Tate Brothers - Round 2

Then why are you in this thread lol.
Because the case is interesting..
You seem to follow me around this board, it is lovely to have a stalker, haven't had one of those in years. Welcome to the club! :)
Well I asked you for articles to back up your claim in the letby thread, along with others - which weren't provided. Same again the gender thread - lack of evidence to support your postion, and now here where you jumped on another poster for 'reasons'.

Because the case is interesting..

Well I asked you for articles to back up your claim in the letby thread, along with others - which weren't provided. Same again the gender thread - lack of evidence to support your postion, and now here where you jumped on another poster for 'reasons'.

I’m not sure what you’re talking about with regards to this thread.

I agree this case is interesting.

I have no idea if he will or not.

If he's found innocent will post in the thread you were wrong about the bloke? (Last chance to answer. :cry:)

Just a minor but, you are found not guilty, thats not actually being found innocent.
It means on balance there was not enough evidence to convict.

That can range from you really are completely innocent as you didn't do what you were accused of, to the jury being split and the judge going with the majority of not guilty.
Its why they refer to beyond reasonable doubt. Not undeniable doubt.
(Although in this case there will not be a jury, its trial by bench)

Just a minor but, you are found not guilty, thats not actually being found innocent.
It means on balance there was not enough evidence to convict.

That can range from you really are completely innocent as you didn't do what you were accused of, to the jury being split and the judge going with the majority of not guilty.
Its why they refer to beyond reasonable doubt. Not undeniable doubt.
(Although in this case there will not be a jury, its trial by bench)

Indeed, just look at OJ Simpson.

I have served on a jury yes :)

WTF :eek:

Dialup in the Letby thread: So what if she's been convicted, I need to see the all evidence before I can agree with the verdict!

I'll stick up for him here, he said that he think she's guilty but her name shouldn't be released because all her friends & family are now being harrassed but he bought no evidence of that, he just said look at The Daily Mail which some of us did and there was nothing there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom