Tennis

fez

fez

Caporegime
On itv news they just referred to him as novax djokovic :D:D:D:D

Thats been doing the rounds for well over a year. The other version being Novax Djo-COVID.

The wailing from his family is pathetic. As Australia have said "he is free to leave at any time, he just has to leave the country".

Soldato
Novax says he tested positive for covid on dec 16th so has immunity but theres photos of him visiting a tennis centre with a load of families and children unmasked on dec 17th

oh dear

how ruin your career 101 buy novak djokovic

Caporegime
Novax says he tested positive for covid on dec 16th so has immunity but theres photos of him visiting a tennis centre with a load of families and children unmasked on dec 17th

oh dear

So he’s either lying through his teeth or wilfully endangering the public. Either way he’s a ****

Soldato
Loving the whole Novax story. Personally I hope he gets to play, the crowd will be on his back all through the tournament and he'll have a meltdown as he's done some times in the past.

He really doesn't help himself, but I think the people he surrounds himself with are a big part of that. They are prized idiots. They are regularly seen at venues unable to wear their masks properly, and comments his dad comes out with paints a good picture as to why Belgrade has been destroyed over 40 times.

I'm not sure about Aus can really check with any confidence his reasons for medical exemption, since in Serbia, as in some eastern EU countries, Bulgaria especially, it is very easy to buy a vaccine certificate and have your details entered into the computer. Just as it would be for a doctor to provide documents showing a specific medical condition.

Soldato

oh dear

Don't worry, he had an exemption to not isolate after his positive result on 16th and attend a public event without wearing a mask on 17th. ;)

Associate
slz2X4p.jpg

Having COVID-19 and being unvaccinated does not qualify you as being medically exempt. Tennis Australia and the Australian Open were at fault here by providing misinformation to the players. They were told back in November.

Djokovic should rightly be denied entry.

Soldato
Looks cut and dry, then Tennis Aus making a mess of things. They probably should have advised the players that while Tennis Australia will allow them to play, they must also satisfy all criteria for entry into the country.

The tournament doesn't start until the 17th though so Novak does just have time to do his two weeks. Though since he entered with an invalid visa that is probably moot.

Associate
Do his two weeks of what? He needs to be vaccinated, there's no other round it for him.

But then we know he won't get the jab, as his stance towards it and his nonchalant and reckless attitude during this whole pandemic is clear for everyone to see.

Soldato
Do his two weeks of what? He needs to be vaccinated, there's no other round it for him.

But then we know he won't get the jab, as his stance towards it and his nonchalant and reckless attitude during this whole pandemic is clear for everyone to see.

Ah from the wording of the letter that mentions entry to Australia quarantine-free multiple times, I perhaps falsely got the impression there was way to enter and quarantine. Thing is I knew there wasn't as that was what they did last year and the stance changed this year.

Yeah, his stance is common amongst nations with a majority slavic population, there quite a lot of cultural superstition as my Bulgarian friends regularly mention to me.

Last edited:
Associate
New story saying he claims he tested positive of Covid on the 16th Dec but was seen out at presentations/events on the 16th and 17th Dec.

Also when did he submit his acceptance to appear at the Aus Open, I've read the cutoff was before he tested positive, something doesn't add up.

Back
Top Bottom