Tennis

Caporegime
So he released the statement to address the misinformation about him then confirmed most of what's been said was true whilst claiming most of it wasn't actually his fault? :o

He was a scumbag before all this started, he's still a scumbag and he'll forever be a scumbag, just like his family.

The authorities have everything they need to kick him out and ban him for 3 years now, just hope they do it.

Man of Honour
He’s full of it. Lock him up. As usual he seems to think he’s better than everyone else. Considering what the Australians have gone through it’ll be political suicide if they do anything other than deport him.

Caporegime
"I want to address the continuing misinformation"........by wilfully ignoring explaining his attendance to other events (assume his team said take the hit for the interview rather than the kids), potentially lying more and taking no ownership of his grave errors.

His mum's latest interview didn't help matters either, didn't realise how weird their family are. All went to their heads no doubt.

Soldato
You look at all this and think if this was some random Serbian turning up at Australias door with this **** and bull story he’d be back in Belgrade about a week ago!

‘my agent ticked the wrong box’ see how far that excuse would get Joe Bloggs with immigration.

Yet the longer they shilly shally about doing anything the more you think they’re going to sweep it under the carpet and let him stay.

Man of Honour
With all this new evidence, Australia's decision is only made easier.

Djokovic clearly has no regard for any rules, is an anti-vax idiot, and has failed to meet several border regulations. The only reason he's still there is because he can afford the very best legal team.

Associate
I still dont understand the timeline of events, where tennis Australia gave him an exemption to enter the tournament, even though exemption applications were supposed to be submitted by 10th dec.

Seems like he submitted his exemption, then got busy trying to test positive. My guess is he will at some point claim he was already positive on the 10th dec, but only got testested later.

Either that or his positive test is just bogus, and all this is just performance art

fez

fez

Caporegime
Hes been caught in a lie that he never thought would get anything like the scrutiny it has. Of all the countries to do this in, Australia has got to rank pretty high on the places that won't accept your ********.

Should be kicked out of the country and suffer a lengthy ban for essentially being an entitled idiot who clearly doesn't care about anyone but himself and knowingly did an interview (at the very least) when he knew he was positive. I don't trust a word that comes out of his mouth to be honest.

Associate
Even if his agent filled out the form, don't you have to sign it stating it's all correct?

Possibly not, I don't think I ever had to do that when my company was getting visas for me for Australia. That said legally I imagine it's still his responsibility.

Hes been caught in a lie that he never thought would get anything like the scrutiny it has. Of all the countries to do this in, Australia has got to rank pretty high on the places that won't accept your ********.

Yeah it's this isn't it. He somehow thought this would just go under the radar and he'd get away with it. I can only think it must just be pure arrogance from him and the people around him.

Soldato
Do we really think he was positive? It's entirely plausible given the whole circus that someone did him a favour as he's the almighty tennis-messiah and they faked the test result to get him into Australia without having to get jabbed.

Blaming the agent for wrong information is disingenuous. It's Djokovic's responsibility to make sure the information is correct before submitting it.

Soldato
Do we really think he was positive? It's entirely plausible given the whole circus that someone did him a favour as he's the almighty tennis-messiah and they faked the test result to get him into Australia without having to get jabbed.

Blaming the agent for wrong information is disingenuous. It's Djokovic's responsibility to make sure the information is correct before submitting it.
Serbia think the sun shines out of his **** I don't reckon it would take much to grease the right palms and get a 'positive' result if the messiah Novak asked for it.

Which would explain his actions after as he wasn't positive at all so carried on his usual schedule and never thought any of this information would reach the public domain and scrutinise his whole story and he would just be allowed in.

Course he can't now say he wasn't positive when he was visiting kids doing interviews etc as it blows his whole story!

Back
Top Bottom