Terrorist attack in Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
wow hope the police arrest the guy whos filming them on his mobile phone whilst they are performing CPR and trying to apply pressure to 3 victims laying on the ground.

what a disgusting individual.

hes literally just filming them without a care in the world whilst saying stupid stuff like "this ain't no joke fam"
Was thinking the same thing. Definitely not from Reading either as he's got a heavy London accent.

Soldato
Police now calling in a possible terrorist incident involving a Libyan. Over to you Ahleckz...

So, nothing to do with BLM? Which vindicates what I've said all along. The original post, which I took issue with, tried to associate the BLM movement with terrorism. It turns out (assuming what you're saying is correct) that I'm completely vindicated and the poster in the BLM thread has been exposed for what he is.

Soldato
So, nothing to do with BLM? Which vindicates what I've said all along. The original post, which I took issue with, tried to associate the BLM movement with terrorism. It turns out (assuming what you're saying is correct) that I'm completely vindicated and the poster in the BLM thread has been exposed for what he is.

I've just read the post. Nothing in that is racist whatsoever.

Protest happened at that place, Something horrendous happened, Person posts asking whats happening there.

Nothing at all he said has pointed towards associating it with BLM.

Talking out of your backside.

Caporegime
I'm seeing reports that a police officer rugby tackled the perpetrator to the ground, lucky the activists hadn't yet succeeded in abolishing them.

Soldato
I've just read the post. Nothing in that is racist whatsoever.

Protest happened at that place, Something horrendous happened, Person posts asking whats happening there.

Nothing at all he said has pointed towards associating it with BLM.

Talking out of your backside.

Apart from the fact that it was originally brought up in the BLM thread. Again, why wasn't it brought up in the car cleaning thread? If the poster started a new thread, then that's one thing but for them to post a question about the attack in that thread is clearly an attempt to associate them together.

Soldato
Apart from the fact that it was originally brought up in the BLM thread. Again, why wasn't it brought up in the car cleaning thread? If the poster started a new thread, then that's one thing but for them to post a question about the attack in that thread is clearly an attempt to associate them together.

Ok so you are just seeing what you want to see. You are a very dangerous individual.

Edit: Actually I would like to argue the point that you in fact displaying more racists trends. No-one else can see this connection of racism you made, so yeah. Think on it. Say's a lot more about you than others.

Soldato
Mainly because you are spouting so much drivel that I would not know where to start.

Yet you can't actually dissect any of that. I think that shows your shortcomings more than mine. If you actually tried to critique any of my points, or add anything to the conversation then you'd have a purpose here but as you are completely unable to do that then perhaps you ought to stumble off to bed...

Soldato
You don't discuss or debate. You make up things. You can't discuss or debate with that?

Ironic, saying I've actually accepted in this very thread that I've made a mistake and misrepresented someone and apologised for it. That clearly shows that I'm willing to listen to the other side, discuss it, listen to debate and accept it. Whereas you just post nonsense and add absolutely nothing to the conversation. I really don't know why I'm replying to you. You have added nothing to this conversation.

Caporegime
Yet you can't actually dissect any of that. I think that shows your shortcomings more than mine. If you actually tried to critique any of my points, or add anything to the conversation then you'd have a purpose here but as you are completely unable to do that then perhaps you ought to stumble off to bed...

Go to bed.

Soldato
Well, for all the hate the Police have been getting, can the Police man who rugby tackled the man to the ground get a little bit of ******* recognition, putting his life on the line for the general public. Absolute hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom