Test Drive Unlimited Gameplay Thread

woooo finally got this yesterday afternoon. (all local places had sold out initially)

Fantastic game so far. Love just cruising finding different places. Currently own the Audi TT and the Jaguar XKR (just looks so damn good in complete stealth black).

Done one mission where I had to deliver a Ferrari Enzo. Earned a cool $140,000

Loving the game so far.

EDIT: The only annoyance I have is the AI is a bit dim sometimes (indicate one way and move the other).

I do wish that the convertible cars could have the option of having the roof up or down. Also would like the option to indicate (would help if crusing with some friends online as you could see where the ae going I would imagine).

Small niggles for me.

Also where is the european car tuning garage? (I have found the uk one and the jap one).

Last edited:
I'm now on a nice sedate Sunday morning cruise. Radio turned up (the one with the yellow logo and James Brownesque tunes!).

I pipped my horn at another player as I ripped past him at 170mph and he pipped back. Quality :)

PuncH said:
what's the most expensive car anyone's found so far?

mine would be $3m but i can't remember what the make and model was! gah!

One of the classic cars I think, I've seen it but cant remember the model either :o

PuncH said:
I'm now on a nice sedate Sunday morning cruise. Radio turned up (the one with the yellow logo and James Brownesque tunes!).

I pipped my horn at another player as I ripped past him at 170mph and he pipped back. Quality :)
Good feeling ain't it? :) I did that yesterday too! Except I looked into my rear view mirror quickly and I saw a large cloud of smoke, so I guess he spun off :p

I think the AM Zagato is the most expensive car in the game.
http://content.streetwise.com/SW/TDU/TDU_Gallery/Aston Martin/index.html

Last edited:
Someone is gonna have to come online with me sometime in the next few days before I become totally disillusioned with the game.

Awful AI.
Terrible Soundtrack.
Online mode is attrocious, it doesn't work!
Aliasing is the worst yet.

Considering the game is classed as a MMORacing game and has a nadgered online mode it's a bit stupid!

Just finished Tour of the Island race in my stage 3 tuned Enzo, took 43'44"95 god that was intense!

I think could do it at least 3 mins quicker if i concentrated more but thats for another week/month/year :p

*** Test Drive Unlimited Gameplay Thread ***

this is the best game i have seen for a long time.
i think its worth buying a 360 just for this.
its possibly the best game on the 360 so far.
its going to take hours to complete if you ever can.

Back
Top Bottom