Test Drive Unlimited Gameplay Thread

are there any sites like shopto.net with a nice 'new customer' deal...i wanna get this game but cant afford full price...need a site with a nice discount like it got on saints row :D

Finally started playing this today and its much better than the demo,

BUT online im havintg issues, like starting amultiplayer race and my car falls through the world reloads and does it again so i have to reboot my 360,

Looks liek this game is going to suffer MMO first week issues like other MMOs,

ARGH!

I'm on the last speed challenge. 160mph through heavy traffic (average speed), bottom right of map. ARGH ARGH ARGH! I've gotten 156mph in a Maserati MC12 fully tuned. Its hard to control and you have to run up the side of the road. One mistake and you've had it. SOOOOO annoying. I want to cry... I just can't do it :mad:

EDIT:

158.52 :mad: :mad: :mad:

EDIT2:

Time for a break I think.... the game hates me :mad:

Last edited:
I had to been in work this weekend, not had chance to play it on friday, satday and tonight, off on Wednesday so I will have a good bash at it.

Plus is boiling today, to warm for the house.

NokkonWud said:
Awful AI.

No worse than any other driving game I thought.

NokkonWud said:
Terrible Soundtrack.

Cant you use your own? I play with the radio off and just the engine note anyway.

NokkonWud said:
Online mode is attrocious, it doesn't work!

Agree there, they need to do some SERIOUS work on the online code, most features arnt even working and the servers resemble a yo-yo. Thankfully there is a hell of a lot to do in single player.

NokkonWud said:
Aliasing is the worst yet.

Strange, all the edges are very clean and smooth for me. Using a VGA lead at 1280x768 on a Samsung LCD TV.

Ya, no noticeable jaggies for me either, using same resolution. Soundtrack isn't 'that' bad , but as said you can stream from your HD/PC/make a playlist anyway.

They murdered "Step On" though :(

LMAO! I DID IT! I DID THE 160MPH THINGY!! [noob]I had driver aids turned off, worked for me this far... but with them on it was just doable!![/noob]

Now I've done all the speed challenges I have unlocked the Shelby GR-1 concept, for free!

hey guys just starting out on this, got the Alfa, Nissan 350z Nismo R Tune Power and a merc so far, but one thing thats driving me nuts is the TD news thing keeps popping up and I have no idea how to see the news ?

tried reading the manual etc but no luck can someone please help?

memphisto said:
hey guys just starting out on this, got the Alfa, Nissan 350z Nismo R Tune Power and a merc so far, but one thing thats driving me nuts is the TD news thing keeps popping up and I have no idea how to see the news ?

tried reading the manual etc but no luck can someone please help?

you need to be in your appartment to be able to read the news. it's just little bits about the achievements you've earn't so far.

Back
Top Bottom