Test Drive Unlimited Gameplay Thread

McDaniel said:
Lol Wyrdo - im in the car park - ive just had a shower so AFK for 10min ne way

Just got there and my food is ready so afk a few here too :p And I'm now broke because the dirty pigs took all my cash when they nicked me :(

I just wanted to see what happened when you lit all three police badges :p

Well i haven't been playing it long, just got home from work but i can say its better than i thought it was going to be (i was going by the demo) and 10 times better than the demo, the handling is a lot better, might have found something to break my EQ2 addiction for a while.
My only complaint so far, and it is minor, is that just like the demo, the in dash speedo is set to km/ph so doesn't match your proper speed lol damn french lol
ad my custom choices at the start where

Dude that looked like the singer from greenday
hired and Elise
Took the apartment
and bought an A3

McD should this thread have a spoiler warning?? is this the type of game to have spoilers?? hmm

Last edited:
JUMPURS said:
Well i haven't been playing it long, just got home from work but i can say its better than i thought it was going to be (i was going by the demo) and 10 times better than the demo, the handling is a lot better, might have found something to break my EQ2 addiction for a while.
My only complaint so far, and it is minor, is that just like the demo, the in dash speedo is set to km/ph so doesn't match your proper speed lol damn french lol
ad my custom choices at the start where

Dude that looked like the singer from greenday
hired and Elise
Took the apartment
and bought an A3

McD should this thread have a spoiler warning?? is this the type of game to have spoilers?? hmm

Dont think theres much in the way of spoilers as its not story driven - and most things are avail from the start...

Also - Options > Display *

Has anyone managed to unlock the motorbike garages yet? i have seen a few people on the bikes now so i went to purchase one but it says i cannot go into the bike garage until i have discovered all the car garages so i did so and i have checked and checked and i cant see anymore garages that i havent discovered but still wont let me enter.
Is there anything else i need to do?

PyroboyUK said:
Has anyone managed to unlock the motorbike garages yet? i have seen a few people on the bikes now so i went to purchase one but it says i cannot go into the bike garage until i have discovered all the car garages so i did so and i have checked and checked and i cant see anymore garages that i havent discovered but still wont let me enter.
Is there anything else i need to do?

Make sure you been to every garage there maybe one you missed should pop up with a message that there open now when you done that. :)

At the start all the garages apeard on the map but were grayed out, after you discover them they become white, and the garages with different types of manufacturer flash. All the garages are now white and i cant find anymore Grayed out ones.

PyroboyUK said:
At the start all the garages apeard on the map but were grayed out, after you discover them they become white, and the garages with different types of manufacturer flash. All the garages are now white and i cant find anymore Grayed out ones.

Sweet, I see now. I see you're from Annan, I was up at Hoddom Castle camping for a week not long back, walking the dogs etc.

JUMPURS said:
whats the script with the island?? i remember it being on the demo and its still here??
think its gonna be special car club nights or sommit??

Sorry what do you mean by whats the script with the Island of course part of demo still there because its part of huge Island. :)

Back
Top Bottom