Test Drive Unlimited Gameplay Thread

Soldato
JUMPURS said:
there is a wee island off the east coast which is like a race track?

Ah i see what you mean now well there was a ferry docked at it in demo when you zoomed in on map so there might be a way to get to it.

Or might be something the Devs are looking to put into game at later stage. :)

Soldato
Been playing for about 5 hours, covered 350 miles, found all the car dealers and bought my first bike and some clothes along the way.

$265,029 in the bank so I'm ready for a club too :)

Caporegime
Arghhh crappola, just got home thinking that TDU and Madden 07 had been delivered, only to find out that it was godfather trilogy dvds that i ordered a few weeks ago were in the jiffy bag:(.

Oh well heres hoping that tommorrow i get my copy of TDU and Madden07 or else ill be ringing gameplay up to let them know that some thieving postie git took my copies:mad:

Oh well back to Saints Row i guess :p

Associate
Is it worth me maybe restarting and doing a new game becuase i have went over and over the map and i have discovered all the car dealers and still i cant go into the bike garages

Soldato
OP
i apid $350,000 at the clubhouse near where you start the game.

Hope you guys appreciate that, could had a well nice Motor :p

edit

im talking about Creating, not Joining

Soldato
I thought i just tell you guys if you dont have enough money to pay the fines the police issue you are put in jail and you see a screen i beleive of you in jail. :D

Edit: Thats good then McDaniel. :)

Soldato
OP
yea i was in jail for 30secs, i didnt understand because i had $45,000 and the fine was $40,000 - now i have $0 :(

Bug methinks - i mean i didnt even have any Police warnings (in the top of screen)

Just suddenly interrupted

Soldato
OP
Maybe you know Bingham

ive seen a lot of cars with no price, it just says -- ; these are concept cars mainly - are we ever allowed to purchase these?

Soldato
McDaniel said:
yea i was in jail for 30secs, i didnt understand because i had $45,000 and the fine was $40,000 - now i have $0 :(

Bug methinks - i mean i didnt even have any Police warnings (in the top of screen)

Just suddenly interrupted

They take you round the back and give you a kicking too?? :p lol

not that i for one second would suggest police would do that :D

How does it work with discovering garages?? is everyone just driving along the streets and going past them or what?? i've been doing the races lol

Back
Top Bottom