*** The 2011 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I can't believe pepole in here are DL'in 150+.

I went to the gym today and just managed 70kg 3x8:(

Gotta start somewhere I suppose. For my size I should be lifting loads more, just the strength isn't their.

Soldato
[TW]Sponge;19291175 said:
I can't believe pepole in here are DL'in 150+.

I went to the gym today and just managed 70kg 3x8:(

Gotta start somewhere I suppose. For my size I should be lifting loads more, just the strength isn't their.

Don't worry, I'm a weakling to. My current stats are; DL:100Kg, SQ:65Kg and BP:47.5Kg I need to eat more spinach I think. The weight is slowly creeping up though, and I have been cutting for most of the time.

Soldato
Nice lifting! Are you alternating grip in between sets?

No, I just kept my stronger (right) hand in the supinated position and kept my weaker hand in overhand grip to keep working it hard. At least that's how I imagine it works!:p

stronglifts 5x5 is what you need then. :)

Yeah it's great as a beginner program. If you follow it rigidly for 6 months or so you can't fail to get stronger.

Don't worry, I'm a weakling to. My current stats are; DL:100Kg, SQ:65Kg and BP:47.5Kg I need to eat more spinach I think. The weight is slowly creeping up though, and I have been cutting for most of the time.

Pretty similar to my lifts just over a year ago, but you've got a strong deadlift. Just keep working at it and the strength will come. :)

Soldato
So this swimming thing, another 100 lengths tonight.
Followed by 4 pieces of chicken n chips with beans and a krushem :D

I might try swimming. Great upper body workout I should imagine?

I remember going on holiday for a month. Had a private pool, did nothing but breast stroke. Came back and everybody commented on my shoulders and how much bigger I looked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom