*** The 2011 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
OP
I've got a feeling that I will find the same thing once I get back on it. Swimming tires my legs!
Doing a swim everyday this week, 60 lengths last night, 70 today, try and get 100 in tomorrow!
The first 30 today were hard work :(

Soldato
There were actually 2. One was this blonde I'd never seen before, she had an unbelievable body, her abs were visible yet she was petite and curvy.

Then there was the one. This brunette that would leave megan fox at the door. This one however, did NOT come to train. Her hair and make up wasn't for the training girls. She was in the weights area touching the machines and just walking up and down like an attention whore.

It sure worked :o

Soldato
My lower back is in bits!

I haven't had pains like this since I first started deadlifting!

Curse you bent over rows!!
Dumbells weren't heavy enough so I went for heavy BORs, directly after deadlifting. Oh god it hurts to lie down hahaha.

Last edited:
Soldato
There were actually 2. One was this blonde I'd never seen before, she had an unbelievable body, her abs were visible yet she was petite and curvy.

Then there was the one. This brunette that would leave megan fox at the door. This one however, did NOT come to train. Her hair and make up wasn't for the training girls. She was in the weights area touching the machines and just walking up and down like an attention whore.

It sure worked :o

LOL!

Just started some part time work in the evenings at my local gym. Used to only really see trolls when I train. Though later in the evening is all the milfs etc:D:cool:

There was one monster yesterday though. Reminded me of Snooki.

Man of Honour
Morning is where I get most of my calories in - my night time meal contains 0 carbs (well other than veg). So whilst still relatively calorific owing to fat/protein content it does leave me hungry in the mornings! :)

Associate
Banana, fruits of the forest, apple, PB, whole milk, yoghurt, oats and cinnamon smoothie (no whey though). Lovely! :D

Must have been like mixing concrete!

I'm trying to lose some lard atm so eating around 1600 cals a day, keeping carbs low (especially sugars). I must say it is very boring but I seem to look a bit better even though the scales say I haven't really lost more than a kilo in 3 weeks.

Going to keep at it until the end of June and see where i'm at, want to get bigger but I have decided to lose the lard first and then think of adding some more size.

Man of Honour
It depends how much milk you add - it was just the right thickness for me :)

At the moment, I'm sitting pretty lean, abs and serratus are very prominent, as are the separations in the shoulders. Quads are nicely defined, can see the 3 muscle groups clearly now :cool: Vascularity is up too.

Will have to get some pics - it's weird being this light, but it's not too bad either - sort of getting used to it.

Going to have my BF measured soon, I was at 17%, I'll be interested to see where I'm at now, I'm hoping for around 15% or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom