*** The 2011 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
OP
I carry mine all over, I find a wider distribution is better... oh wait, that's a bad thing right? :D

Aaaaanyway... Just stroked 100 breasts in the pool, or something like that.
Followed by 2 scoops protein shake, 2 apple n cinnamon bagels with jam.
mmmmmm

Associate
Gutted! Went to the gym, I was going to walk but it looked like it was going to rain. Got there and two cars out front so nowhere to park. Had no spare change for the meter as spent my last few quid change this morning. Hung around for 20 mins to see if anyone left but they didn't so I came home.

Good job I didn't walk though as the heavens opened. I knew when I spent that change earlier this would happen, Sod's law at its finest.

Can't be bothered to go back there tonight now so it will have to wait until tomorrow.

Man of Honour
Duncan - just use the parkmobile app if you have an iphone, or register your car there for the local parking. That's what I did when the parking was full - doesn't cost too much and saved me from not training.

Caporegime
OP
I love your regime Morba! :D

It's the best :D
If I stopped eating so much it might make me lose weight haha

You dirty bugger! That's 50 women right? Unless you found a few with single breasts! :eek:

LOL! :D
Worst thing abbot swimming during day is its mostly old people.
Though there was a stunner in yesterday and an even nicer one today. Didnt notice her until she got out of pool as face wasn't much... body was stunning! In a white string bikini mmmmm hehe

Man of Honour
It's the best :D
If I stopped eating so much it might make me lose weight haha

LOL! :D
Worst thing abbot swimming during day is its mostly old people.
Though there was a stunner in yesterday and an even nicer one today. Didnt notice her until she got out of pool as face wasn't much... body was stunning! In a white string bikini mmmmm hehe

We used to have a lot of Polish girls come in and use the pool back when I was a lifeguard and they were the only thing that kept us lot sane during the day shifts :cool:

Man of Honour
Pah, bent over rows is where it's at ;)

You've come a long way fella, moobies will be a thing of the past - Keep it up! :cool:

Cheers mate :D I'm ploughing on at the moment because my mates the lovely people they are have managed to acquire an adult baby romper suit which it appears I'm going to have the pleasure of wearing for my birthday at the end of July and no one wants to look fat in a romper suit :rolleyes::D

Associate
Duncan - just use the parkmobile app if you have an iphone, or register your car there for the local parking. That's what I did when the parking was full - doesn't cost too much and saved me from not training.

How do i register my car there? I thought you had to live at an address to be able to register like that.

I will check out that application though, i was gutted:/

Associate
Boo hiss! failed at 160kg squat again today. First time I have proper gone for it, the moment you know your not getting it till the moment it hits the safety seems like an age lol.

Man of Honour
How do i register my car there? I thought you had to live at an address to be able to register like that.

I will check out that application though, i was gutted:/

There's payg parking - but you have to park in the correct area either along esmond road or rockland road - but in the p&d areas - winthorpe road doesn't have any p&d parking.

For the app you have to register your car reg, and then you just enter the pay & display code (I think it's 10051 for that area?) - and you'll be able to park there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom