*** The 2011 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
The DW I use is actually brilliant, 2 squat racks, 2 power racks, 2 smiths, 3 bench press stations, plus about 7 benches and a selection of dumbbells up to 50kg. Go have a look before shunning it - student discount is good too!

Soldato
The DW I use is actually brilliant, 2 squat racks, 2 power racks, 2 smiths, 3 bench press stations, plus about 7 benches and a selection of dumbbells up to 50kg. Go have a look before shunning it - student discount is good too!

My place is fine too. Good enough for a one time Polands strongest man and Mr Britain Nigel davis who trains there regularly. Good enough for me.

Soldato
Gyms finally all gone now, not a single trace of gym paraphernalia in sight. The only thing down there is dust and the smell of sweat lol, I'll get some Sandee 16oz gloves and thai kick pads this week and take full advantage of all the space down there. :cool:

Caporegime
OP
Gyms finally all gone now, not a single trace of gym paraphernalia in sight. The only thing down there is dust and the smell of sweat lol, I'll get some Sandee 16oz gloves and thai kick pads this week and take full advantage of all the space down there. :cool:

Just make sure you work as hard at whatever you do down there now and you'll still enjoy the space :D

Soldato
Haha i know Morba, I'm fussy though i much prefer local/dungeon gyms than the corporate ones. Working in Eastbourne :)

I don't drink that much water I'll be honest, nothing out of the ordinary. Fat? Haha, my body hasn't seen a pound if fat since i was born.

I'd love to post a picture but it's embarrassing, i'll do a comparison shot in a few weeks hopefully

You? Embarrassed to post a picture??:D

Soldato
[TW]Sponge;19416214 said:
You? Embarrassed to post a picture??:D
Please don't tempt him :(, the last picture I saw of him he was face down with his jeans and boxers around his ankles, with a male sporting latex gloves in between Thorpy's buttocks.

4p

4p

Soldato
Please don't tempt him :(, the last picture I saw of him he was face down with his jeans and boxers around his ankles, with a male sporting latex gloves in between Thorpy's buttocks.

Don't think I'm allowed :p

I'll post a comparison picture to keep it serious :o

Good night that TANK don't judge it hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom