*** The 2011 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
hmm, i might pick this up. I only usually order 'elite total peptide'

If you are not subject to any sport dope testing then there is absolutely no need to spend the extra on the Elite range the normal MP Max range is exactly the same without the added cost of the per batch testing.

Soldato
I'm back to 95kg on the deadlift. Back feels damn good after training.
It had a constant niggle all day, but after training and foam rolling it feels good.

Deadlifts
Bar x10
55kg x5
55kg x5
75kg x5
75kg x5
95kg x5

BORs
55kg x5
55kg x5
55kg x5

Lat Pulldowns
120kg x5
140kg x5
150kg x5

Dips
BW x5
+10kg x5
+20kg x5
+20kg x5
+20kg x5

Skull crushers
40kg x5
40kg x5
40kg x5

All the foam rolling and mobility stretches.

Scivation Xtend is really nice during training, stops the hunger pangs haha.

Now I need to eat, and wash the floor before the folks are back.

Caporegime
I'm back to 95kg on the deadlift. Back feels damn good after training.
It had a constant niggle all day, but after training and foam rolling it feels good.

Scivation Xtend is really nice during training, stops the hunger pangs haha.

Now I need to eat, and wash the floor before the folks are back.

after your xtend has finished look into purple wraath, its also very good, i use both and alternate.

i just bought some fractional plates and more matting (really needed the matting) for my home gym, so next months, purchases will be weight lifting shoes, a foam roller and a decent set of insoles.

nice lat pulldown's, ive been meaning to incorporate them on back day, but i always run out of time. chest and arm day for me today, really need to get going.

Soldato
after your xtend has finished look into purple wraath, its also very good, i use both and alternate.

i just bought some fractional plates and more matting (really needed the matting) for my home gym, so next months, purchases will be weight lifting shoes, a foam roller and a decent set of insoles.

nice lat pulldown's, ive been meaning to incorporate them on back day, but i always run out of time. chest and arm day for me today, really need to get going.

Purple Wrath, is it also sugar free like Xtend?
It's about the same price so I might give it a go after I run out of Xtend.

Which shoes are you going for? The Adidas adiStars?

Oh yes, just to let you know my shoes are very nice with deadlifts.

Thanks on the lat pulldowns, I'm so use to pull ups with the dipping belt but there's no place to do them at my current gym. I'm just happy they've a heay lat pull down. It goes all the way to 200kg, although I don't go very heavy on it because of my back still.

I'll be working it up along with everything else though, I want to hit that 200kg on it haha.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Purple Wrath, is it also sugar free like Xtend?
It's about the same price so I might give it a go after I run out of Xtend.

Which shoes are you going for? The Adidas adiStars?

Oh yes, just to let you know my shoes are very nice with deadlifts.

Thanks on the lat pulldowns, I'm so use to pull ups with the dipping belt but there's no place to do them at my current gym. I'm just happy they've a heay lat pull down. It goes all the way to 200kg, although I don't go very heavy on it because of my back still.

I'll be working it up along with everything else though, I want to hit that 200kg on it haha.

i dont know how much i can do on lat pulldowns its been a while, but 150kg is insane, lol. dont know if its sugar free or not, but its good stuff. probably the same shoes as you, just need to go easy, been spending lots over the past couple of weeks, need to put the credit card down.

going for a workout now, was too hot earlier, my garage doesn't have aircon lol. in future when i move house, im hoping to move my gym indoors, hat way i can work through the winter months (scotland gets insanely cold outside to be working with metal) and with the gym being inside, it should get a lot more use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom