Okay, here's my current diet:
Breakfast:
4 eggs scrambled, normally with low fat grated cheese mixed in if I have any
Protein shake with a heaped teaspoon of oats

Lunch:
Chicken salad box with coleslaw and cheese
Brown bread bun

Dinner:
Two chicken breasts in the "2 for £6" range from Morrisons. These can either be covered in cheese and ham, wrapped in bacon as hunters chicken, with stuffing and sausages, mexican sauces (don't use the soured cream tho!) etc...
half a pack of Uncle Ben's brown rice
(I'm a lazy cook normally!)

Pre-bed:
Entire tub of low fat cottage cheese

Post-workout:
Protein shake

Snack:
A few nuts in the evening, doubt I'd surpass a handful tho!

Believe it or not, this is more than I've been eating previously! :\ Cheese and coleslaw I have solely to bump up the kcals really, as I do seem to struggle to eat enough!

Soldato
I'm 76kg so not too far off :) Problem is, having been a very unhealthy 15st in the past, I find it difficult to forcefeed myself a lot of food, as I'm petrified of getting fat :D

Man of Honour
MoNkeE you sexy beast!

Pretty solid diet, although I'd get some more veg in there. I'm seriously cba when it comes to cooking and preparing veg, I'm a lazy cook like you, so I buy stuff that is quick and easy to cook. Pack of pre sliced Mushrooms (70p from Tesco, 250g) and spinach (£1.75 from Tesco, 450g last two portions) are excellent and full of all sorts of goodness.

Can I suggest one change too to your meal structure? A meal in between your dinner and pre-bed meal?

Throw in some white fish (it can be had so cheap from Tesco) and a nice leafy salad. Or prawns instead of white fish. And throw some Good Oil over the salad for some fats :)
I know I'm just throwing stuff from my diet at you, but I can't stress how since adding these things they've helped me add good calories as well as improve how I feel during the day, and keeping me regular :p

Finally, if you like peanut butter, include that somewhere, great calorie boost but full of protein and good fats

Soldato
Ha Steedie, it's refreshing seeing you happy and full of life compared to your pre-BNBF stage ;D How's your lean-ness holding up now you've up'd the food again?

Yeah veg is something I'm quite happy to eat, but I begrudge cleaning the steamer for! Can easily start adding some in I suppose. I've been super tired from the weekend and it's been difficult having the energy to do much after a day at work and an hour at the gym, just want to hoy something in the oven and play computer games! :p

My dinner and pre-bed meal aren't massively spaced out. It must've been 7:30pm by the time I was pouring food down my throat last night, and I was heading for bed at 10:30!

Caporegime
that gym looks good for free, only real thing that's missing is dumbbells i noticed the olympic dumbbells but they are dangerous when it comes to heavy weights, your never sure whether or not its going to hold or fall on top of you.

if i was you, i would start putting £20 in a jar every week then after a while get a set of iron masters if your really want to do dumbbell work

Well, there are some DB's there yes, probably out of view, although there aren't many....I do have some cheap ones at home that I could bring in (Vinyl weights) which would be ideal for warm ups etc.

But yes, for free, it's not bad :) Other than the running machine giving you static shock and then cutting out :o

Most of the equipment it Marcy stuff so hey

Ta, I will look shortly :)

Freefaller: You want to imagine that the bar is static and that you are pushing the floor away from you.

Not sure how that's possible...As i'm moving it :p...I'll get it one day

Man of Honour
I'm looking a bit softer and have a big gut in the evenings, but that's just due to the amount of food I'm eating now rather than fat. Packing away 3100 calories a day tends to do that :D

But I still have le abs so all is good :p

Yeah that's fair enough, is there no way you can have dinner earlier? If not, then don't worry, just I think a couple of hundred more calories is all you need to make that diet spot on. Just because I'd imagine your fats are quite low also. Try aim for 1-1.2g per kg of body weight

Soldato
I get my fats from cheese and eggs and a few nuts. I always try and get red meat in my diet once a week as well, bit of steak! Weekends tend to be a lot more lapsed as well, as I enjoy these with the missus and we like our food =)

Also get some oily fish in my diet on most weekends :)

Soldato
LiE, enjoying the depth there man \o/ I felt the strain in those last two reps from here ;D Can't really tell much from the angle though, at least from my inexperienced eyes!

Caporegime
well ive had 5 days of constant drinking and not eating much then on tuesday i became ill (too much partying), now ive not been eating and constantly sweating, so although im losing weight, im not sure if its muscle or bodyfat or both or water weight.

i wont be drinking again til next year (important wedding) i had given up but decided to go for it due to relatives coming over who i hadn't seen in like 6 years.

i also thing im allergic to some types of lager, every time i drink them i get a sore throat (even like 2 or 3 pints), i think thats what led to me becoming ill because i drank a lot of lager throughout those 5 days.

Associate
CURSE YOU parcelforce i waas hoping to go the gym today but now you've got me sat here with my thumb up my ass waiting for you! :(

Soldato
Yeah it's not too cheap, I think the plain flavoured stuff is a tad under 80p per 250g pot from Morrisons. I assume their light choices is the same as everyone else's low fat etc, got it's nutritional contents to hand? No reason why a 600g tub couldn't last you 3 servings! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom