*** The 2011 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Delvis, you really need to start hammering the vitC and fish oils!

I would if I could afford them, as said, I'm poor as a bugger.

Only reason I can get to the gym is because it's free where I work...Even though I wouldn't exactly call it a gym

What will that do to my shoulder anyway? :p When I last took supplements like Glucosamine (sp?) it made things worse :p

Soldato
You can get a high-quality vitamin like alpha men for £10 (120 tablets) and 250 tablets of omega 3 1000mg for £9 at myprotein. Especially when you're carrying an injury, omega 3s and vitamins can make a big difference to you. Those will last you about 4 months if you take one vitamin a day and 2 omega 3s a day.

If you haven't shopped at myprotein before, use the code MP19663 for a 5% discount.

Caporegime
You can get a high-quality vitamin like alpha men for £10 (120 tablets) and 250 tablets of omega 3 1000mg for £9 at myprotein. Especially when you're carrying an injury, omega 3s and vitamins can make a big difference to you.

If you haven't shopped at myprotein before, use the code MP19663 for a 5% discount.

Thanks

I have shopped there before yeah, I used to buy fish oils and glucosamine + marine some what or other.

Cheap I guess yeah, Probably won't be able to buy any till next month sadly, if then

Soldato
Forgot to pack my shaker so had to go buy a new one :( Bought some glucosamine while i was there aswell (H&B) as it was on offer, £5 or so for 60 1000mg tabs. Seemed to help when i was taking it before so thought i might as well. Splashed out on some new gym shoes also, feelsgood. Dont think i'll be able to join the gym for another week though because thats when i get my student card and i'll need it for the discount :/

Man of Honour
All this dodgey talk...Plain lazyness to be honest :o

I dunno if I should risk the gym tonight or not, one my energy levels are at such a low for various reasons (health), and now my shoulder is hurting the worst it's been in ages.

See what I feel like in an hour I guess
Self myofascial release. Get on it.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Workout A
Flat Bench Press
Deadlift
Dips
Standing Shoulder Press
DB Lateral Raise
Cable Flyes

Did Workout A today, it was pretty tough even with 2 working sets. The compounds really give you a beating. Felt good though, shall see how my 2nd attempt at Workout A goes on Monday.

Soldato
FORGOT TO BUY LACROSSE BALL IN TOWN

ffs. If i cant find a lacrosse ball what is a good alternative

Golf ball. Great for working your back & delts against a wall

Giggles of pain accompanied by tears? ;)

Tend to go bright red like a cherry with a monster vein appearing on my forehead and dripping like a tap with sweat!

Rolling quads is also surprisingly painful.

Permabanned
ephedrine to my knowledge is not restricted in distribution or usage outside of professional sports, it still exists in quite a number of otc drugs. Since im quite sure we can discuss caffeine pill and asprin use i cant see why ephedrine would be treated differently. But im sure Freefaller will decide.

I love ECA fantastic way to cut, all the dodgy ones that i wont mention work, at best, as well as the stack, but often far worse side effects.

Soldato
I much prefer the standard "eat less and do more cardio" fat loss routine. ECA makes my hands shake even at the minimum dose (18mg eph, 20mg asparin and 50mg caffeine) and I never really saw much fat loss at those levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom