*** The 2011 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Super-saver is free at £50

Otherwise I leave my order at £47.95 and add £2.50 to the order for a total of: £50.44

May just pay the extra...Otherwise I need to buy one / two samples or two bottles or something and end up spending more

Man of Honour
Whatever you do, don't choose DPD

wrestler_angry_gif.gif

Soldato
We just thought you would like to know that someone has used your MP Referral Code on their latest order with Myprotein®. You have earned 235 MP Reward Points as a result of their order.

Apparently when i got measured up yesterday i was 183cm which means either ive grown (unlikely) or my last measurement was wrong. So i guess i have to say goodbye to being 5'11 :o

Last edited:
Soldato
Delvis just so you're aware cod liver oil is different to omega 3 oil, you shouldn't have loads of the former because of something else it has in it (can't remember what). I'm pretty sure this is the cheapest for the amount of EPA and DHA you get per £.

Man of Honour
I could do all that most probably, minus the milk.

Quick question - if I don't get DOMS, does it mean I haven't worked correctly/hard enough?

Nope, some people get it some people don't I rarely get it unless I've had a few weeks off or really hammered myself.

Man of Honour
I hate tablets :o

Every says to get different things :(

And no worries skillster ;)

I tried the liquid from MP once but it just ended up causing a mess and no matter how hard I tried not to get it on my hands I always ended up with a slightly fishy odour after touching the bottle :o

Caporegime
well the cold weather has definitely started in scotland and that means my gym is freezing cold. this past week i have been getting headaches and constantly having a a cold forehead, i think this may be due to training in the cold conditions.

going to invest in this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....gory=52367&_trksid=p5197.c0.m619#ht_623wt_914

sure i may look like a ninja, but at least it will help me overcome this huge problem.

i already have to wear under armour, t shirt and a hoody, as well as 2 sets of gloves (wooly gloves for cold then lifting gloves over them) during the winter months, but usually there does come a time when its impossible to train so i take a month or two off.

looking to get in as much gym time as i can before i need to take that break.

im looking forward to having a fully insulated and fully heated gym within the next year.

Caporegime
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom