*** The 2011 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Assuming your not kidding, did you show them a few exercises to demonstrate how it's done? ;)

Haha, I was more watching the guys doing flies with 40kg dumbells then banging out sets of dips!

It was WWE raw in nottingham and so some of the wrestlers were training at my gym. Had to have security guards at the reception to stop people trying to run in! :D

Soldato
week one of stronglifts, and as i suspected, my flatmate/gym buddy's disapproval is immense

he couldnt dislike me only going 3 times a week any more, apparently it isnt enough and i am wasting my time. i wonder how much the lifts he gets from me come into it?

Caporegime
week one of stronglifts, and as i suspected, my flatmate/gym buddy's disapproval is immense

he couldnt dislike me only going 3 times a week any more, apparently it isnt enough and i am wasting my time. i wonder how much the lifts he gets from me come into it?

How is three times a week a waste of time? It lets you have days off so your body can recover properly? :p

Soldato

More motivation to stick at it, to prove the chump wrong.

Stronglifts is proven to work. It worked brilliantly for me last year and its a known fact following it will give you strength gains.

Keep it up pal!

Soldato

As stated, Stronglifts is a great program to start with and will give you the Strength gains you need and will show your house mate what he is missing :p.

How you finding your first week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom