*** The 2011 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Well I've completely changed over the last year or so.

It's been a fantastic year for me, but very disruptive to my exercise life. I've been eating well, and exercising furiously as and when I can, but definitely no regular training - it's been sporadic, some weeks I'd go 3-4 times a week, then some weeks, just the once, and sometimes have a week or two with no training.

I'm down to around 14st 7lbs!!!! I haven't been that light in about 8 years.

Dimensions are now as follows:

Neck: 17"
Upper Arm: 17"
Thigh: 26"
Waist: 33"
Chest: 44.5"

:eek:

Compared to my bigest @ 16st 4lbs:

Neck: 18"
Upper arm: 19"+
Thigh: 27.5"
Waist: 37" :o
Chest: 47.5"

Heck of a difference! Still got a fair bit of strength, though nowhere near my 1RMs at the moment. All my lifts are about 10% shy, though squats possibly a little more :(

I'm now focusing on hardening up what I've got left, and perhaps slowly get myself back up to 15st, but dropping another 1% BF. Going to get myself measured again before Christmas to see how I'm doing.

Permabanned
Good work Freefaller, I know I'd personally lose a little strength to get more normal stats like you have now. Chicks dig the better definition look anyway. :p

Man of Honour
Niiiiiiiiiiiice.

Bet you still like a hench mofo regardless of the sporadic training!

Well, I dunno, I have days where I think I look "ok" and others where I just feel skinny. It's cheaper to feed myself though! lol!

Good work Freefaller, I know I'd personally lose a little strength to get more normal stats like you have now. Chicks dig the better definition look anyway. :p

Mine prefers me as I am now and thought I was "too big" before. I'll pack on a little muscle again once I get back into a rythmn - I'm just lucky that I tailored my diet to suit my activity levels, and HIIT really helps a lot too.

Associate
I can sort of see what he means - his "new measurements" are pretty much same as mine except that he's a bicep monkey with arms that are half an inch bigger. :(

Damn you genetics! :(

but yea, it's how we perceive ourselves. Looking at those gym mirrors with excellent lighting when fully pump makes me think things are pretty good, sometimes though I think I'm really skinny (a bit fat tho) even though I'm just shy of 15 stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom