*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
To boost sales?:p
Oxylite Pro gave out some ridiculous amount of samples on bodybuilding.com and within a month it become the 2nd largest selling supplement :eek:!!
Tribulus......may not have the same success though :D

I did hear about that oxyelite stuff but didn't realise it did so well, does it actually work :confused:

Associate
jk8M

What I finally went with in the end - Wish the shaker was cheaper, but needed a new one nonetheless :D

Going to keep scales for a couple of months and see how well they work, but mainly bought to give to the parents.

Associate
That's an awesome video. Any idea on who is talking in it? Oh also, do you have a pre-gym motivation play list at all?

And Sigma, get on it buddy! You seems really confident before with how you wanted to do things, so get cracking! Don't fall in to the same trap I did. You need to EAT, if you want help with a diet post it up and post your weekly budget.

If you need help with a training program, ask...Hell, keep it simple for the time being, just to get back in to the swing of things. Get in, make progression each session :)

Thats Kai Greene? IFBB Pro...

you must know who he is!

Soldato
To boost sales?:p
Oxylite Pro gave out some ridiculous amount of samples on bodybuilding.com and within a month it become the 2nd largest selling supplement :eek:!!
Tribulus......may not have the same success though :D

I've not tried it, and probably won't. However, it has got really great reviews and some people swear by it, especially for cutting.
Nothing that can't be done by proper drive though ;)

Associate
Finally got round to putting together my food schedule - good/bad?

jpd7

There is some confusion/arguing surrounding whether or not Scivation xtend is considered a protein or not since not all the amino acids to make it up are present. The only problem is, if I don't include them into my macros my protein intake is rather low.

For my rest days should I altogether drop the BCAA intake?

Man of Honour
Don't count your BCAAs as protein intake. Your protein IS low, so add more. You're also waiting 2:30 hours after your gym session to eat, which isn't going to be good.

Associate
Don't count your BCAAs as protein intake. Your protein IS low, so add more. You're also waiting 2:30 hours after your gym session to eat, which isn't going to be good.

Cheers Ice - I'm currently on early morning LG though so I start my eating period at 12, and ending at 8. I could throw in a whey/oats shake at 9ish and see how it goes.

What are your goals?

Mainly to drop some fat and build up my strength.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom