*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
£45 around me too.

92.5kg today... Seems to be a decent weight for me, considering I'm not training for size, and getting my focus back on strength. Happy with that. Leaning out a little more too so I'm happy with that as well.

Gym was heaving yesterday. Literally couldn't move for people! Then within 30 mins, everyone had disappeared?! :/

kai

kai

Soldato
:D I'm looking forward to everything starting to pop. Veins when i'm doing rear delts and heaving dumbells up for pressing are insane, just need them everywhere else now :cool:

it certainly is motivation - i now have a vein going all the way across my shoulder into my chest looks like a giant worm under the skin :eek:

The best are my veins that run from abdominal belt up into stomach, its kinda a reminder that it's working and just keep plugging away chewing that dry *** chicken

Soldato
it certainly is motivation - i now have a vein going all the way across my shoulder into my chest looks like a giant worm under the skin :eek:

The best are my veins that run from abdominal belt up into stomach, its kinda a reminder that it's working and just keep plugging away chewing that dry *** chicken

Yeah i've got that one but it doesnt pop out in my chest :(

Fuuuu i'm no where near lean enough for them yet

Soldato
I have problems with my knees. Im physically strong enough and fit enough to do strenous excersises, but it just causes my knees to ache.

Im trying to make my legs stronger doing leg press etc... at the gym.

On my cardio days I have been doing 20mins cycling and a 40mins power walk. I do this twice a week and once a week swimming just to change things up.

The problem is that the walking is causing my knees to ache.

So I was thinking of dropping the walking for just swiming.

Will this be good enough calorie burner and fat loss excersie etc.....

This wont lead me to start overtraining my upper body tho will it? Weights one day, swimming the next?

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Swimming is fine, a good way to exercise.
I don't like certain leg press machines, they are pretty bad for the knees. What type of leg press machine do you have?

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
This is the leg press I use, with a nice wide stance I can get the knees out. The ROM isn't so restricted as the basic leg press on rails.

4664864955_46d0680188_z.jpg

We also have these 2 but I don't like them because they are rough on the knees and less natural ROM.

this http://www.innofitinc.com/images/45_Degree_Leg_Press_Silver_w_Red.jpg
and this http://a3.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/135/cea354f0cb884344a7a0401368567a72/l.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom