*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

kai

kai

Soldato
Honey + mustard dribble!!! mango and chilli you can keep there no shredding in that bad boy !!!

cutting diet out the window then? no doubt they contain more sugar than a sugary thing!

kai

kai

Soldato
hahaha, i am so agaist IIFYM ! i dont agree with it no matter how much it makes sense!

1 krispy kreme doughnut - thats me done for the day!

Soldato
Honey + mustard dribble!!! mango and chilli you can keep there no shredding in that bad boy !!!

cutting diet out the window then? no doubt they contain more sugar than a sugary thing!

Even if i wasnt going to start doing proper iifym next week though "throwing it out the window" isn't gonna matter for one day. It's not like i'm 6% bf where it might make a difference. I'm at home, it's my mums birthday and i cba going and buying my own food when theres plenty of nice stuff available :o

Anyway we'll see in 2 weeks time. Maybe i'll lose all my progress so far and you can say i told you so. Or maybe i'll continue losing 1.5-2lbs a week and i can continue to lol at your chicken and rice :p It's not like i'm doing this cut for a photoshoot or contest, it's solely for my own benefits of seeing what it's like and how my body reacts to different stuff so i know what to do when it comes to my next cut

Soldato
Yeah, Chris has decided to bring his phaggotry to a new level and try IIFYM :rolleyes:

Stop saying peoples real names it's boggling my mind.

My names Chris and I'm a IIFYM'aholic.
Untitled.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom