*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
What do you gym rats wear for the gym? I've only ever really done cardio at the gym and have always worn shorts but I was maybe thinking tracksuit bottoms for doing weight as shorts might be too tight?

Associate
What do you gym rats wear for the gym? I've only ever really done cardio at the gym and have always worn shorts but I was maybe thinking tracksuit bottoms for doing weight as shorts might be too tight?

Jogging bottoms. Not to tight, don't want them to split when im doing squats! :p Either some chavy adidas ones or those grey pyjama looking things.

Soldato
Wont be going to the gym (cant afford it) but will be upping my weights free training regime and trying extra hard not to miss a kickboxing session. Hopefully get back up to around 85kg but will have to cut back on cardio to do it :(

Soldato
OP

Joggers tied below the waist (snapped the cord at the bottom of the squat :D) and a loose fitting t shirt.

Man of Honour

Shorts and a t-shirt although if you're deadlifting jogging bottoms would give you marginal extra protection against the scuffs and scars you'll probably pick up. If your shorts are too tight then you could always buy baggier ones. :p

Associate
3 stone 3 pounds loss since September for me, here's to 2012 being the year im back to a good weight. Will post my updates and no doubt questions!

J.T

J.T

Soldato
Just had a week off the Gym for Xmas, first day back tonight.

Looking forward to getting back into the routine. :)

Associate
My last batch of protein has just ran out so that^^ is perfect timing. Thanks ;)

Quick question for the gym rats. What size arms would you consider big for someone 5'9", 170lbs? I've had 3 different people comment on my arms on 3 different occasions over the Christmas period.

"Bloody hell, your arms are massive mate!". Now seriously. I would never consider myself as having big arms in the slightest! I measured earlier this morning and they are a shade under 16"? I don't know if that's good or not though! Lol:o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom