*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
You have a smith machine? Front dips are awesome.

Afraid not man.

Check my gym yo:
IMG_20111130_170840.jpg

It's fairly typical of those dips... bench dips, is that right? Generally best avoided. I'd do narrow hand pushups instead.

Aye, like this: http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/Triceps/WtBenchDip.html

I'll change it to close grip pushups then :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
643 posts already.. and it's only the 12th! Have you guys not gone back to work yet or something? :p

Had my first proper push day yesterday for the first time in over 12 months (due to shoulder injury and rehab)

Shoulder pump feels so good. I never realised how much I missed it :o

Caporegime
*Yawn* :o

Same person AGAIN moaning about people in the weights section of the gym he's been to like once....Jeeez, it's like we're some foreign entity or something.

Makes me feel all funny, bloody idiot

Man of Honour
Very pleased today

Trained with Rob, and managed 110kg bench press for a whole set of 6, PB for me. Had no choice really as he was doing 140kg for reps and didn't want to feel too weak :p

Caporegime
Very pleased today

Trained with Rob, and managed 110kg bench press for a whole set of 6, PB for me. Had no choice really as he was doing 140kg for reps and didn't want to feel too weak :p

Nice one man!

Question all: I'm currently working my way up in weight ranges of 2.5kg, when I start to get some resistance (ie I can;t complete the 3x8 sets) shall I drop the weight down again one or two notches? Or what?

P.S: I feel like a right fatty at the moment :o

Last edited:
Soldato
Well, I've managed to get to the gym twice so far this week. Kinda bad I know :( But it's better than nothing! Managed to do about 45 mins on the cross trainer each time I was in. Starting off easily for now, don't want to kill myself first week back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom