*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Decided to start adding a bit to my diet since i find eating enough whole foods to meet macros tough, decided to add in 1/2 gomad.

The wind is bad, the toilet escapades are worse, but hopefully it's worth it.

Soldato
Decided to start adding a bit to my diet since i find eating enough whole foods to meet macros tough, decided to add in 1/2 gomad.

The wind is bad, the toilet escapades are worse, but hopefully it's worth it.

I must be lucky, can easily drink 3 or more pints of milk a day with no side effects. The full 8 might be a different story though...

Caporegime
Good session for me tonight.

Deficit Deadlifts
100x5
112.5x5
125x5
137.5x5
150x5

Speed Bench Press

75x8x3

Natural Glute Ham Raises

BWx8
BWx8
BWx8

Wide Grip Pullups
BWx6
BWx5
BWx5

Dumbbell Shoulder Press
65x8
65x8
65x8

GHR's were brutal. Didn't manage a single rep without using my arms to stop me face planting or help me back up again.

Also started a box squat trend at my gym. Did them on Monday with two steppers so they were low enough for me and tonight 5 people had copied my idea but the steppers were two high for them. Got them squatting on to a 20k dumbbell instead. I enjoy seeing pain on other peoples faces :D

Soldato
Good session for me tonight.

GHR's were brutal. Didn't manage a single rep without using my arms to stop me face planting or help me back up again.

Also started a box squat trend at my gym. Did them on Monday with two steppers so they were low enough for me and tonight 5 people had copied my idea but the steppers were two high for them. Got them squatting on to a 20k dumbbell instead. I enjoy seeing pain on other peoples faces :D

Big session!

I miss being able to drink pints and pints of milk :(
Why can't you?

Soldato
what a contrast from wednesday (which was the day of the quarter squatters) - nice and quiet with only a guy who was squatting past paralell with 160kg to share the floor with.

SL 5x5

Squat 92.5x5x5
Bench 50x5x5
Bench 70x1 (fancied testing myself!)
BOR 70x5x5

feelsgoodman. not long now til a 3-digit squat for reps!

Caporegime
Soldato
Retested deadlift 1RM and managed my old PB of 210kg. Pretty pleased with that because that was 6 months ago and since then I ate like crap and didn't work out for 3 months, then went on a cut for 3 months with a 500cal deficit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom