*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
What else? I need to copy your routine :p

I was thinking deadlifts, BORs/dumbell rows, pullups, chinups, bb curls, db curls and maybe some EZ bar curls on the bicep bench thing.

Dunno which to do out of BOR or dumbell rows....

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
My biceps will be fried from doing heavy BOR and pull ups. I may toss in a bicep isolation at the end so I can hang out in the bicep monkey enclosure.

Soldato
I find my biceps can take (and need) quite a huge amount of abuse. I really started seeing some gains when i added in an extra couple of isolation exercises aswell. Before i was just doing BB curls but once i added in some dumbell curls and a few drop sets growth did occur. Probably why i have horrible stretch marks now :p :(

Soldato
Wow! So apparently i've lost almost no deadlift strength over the holidays, but my grip is ruined! Dropped 130kg from the top of the lift and got a shouting at by some old woman :p

DL 70kgx8 90kgx8 110kgx5 130kgx1x3

Then i could barely manage any pullups or rows because my grip was in tatters :( Could hardly hang on to 25kg dumbells.

Still, very nice workout, might have to bring my straps along tomorrow though and get someone to show me how to use them properly for when i do heavy DLs until my grip gets better again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom