*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
ok guys, after some quick thoughts.

My wife has asked me to spec her a diet and help her lose some weight/trim fat.

The diet is specc'ed out and i am happy with how it looks, however i am not sure what kind of weight loss targets we should be aiming for so that we can track how things are going.

She is 10st and 26% bf, she wants to lose a little over 1st. Should we aim for 2lb a week or 1lb a week?

GAC

GAC

Soldato
is she working out much syla5 ? seen enough friends gf's diet and end up losing sod all as they just gamble about like a bunny on a exercise bike while downing some shake so buggering up there diet.

Soldato
She's a childminder looking after 4 under 5's 10 hours a day do she's far from inactive for her job. As far as exercise goes nothing specific at the moment but that will change once our daughter is at school.
As for the diet it as follows:

Readybrek
200ml milk
Blueberries
Banana

Chicken and brown rice

Chicken and brown rice

Activia yoghurt
Handful of mixed nuts

Lean mince burger
Potato
Veg

Protein 80g
Carbs 180g
Fat 40g
Cals 1400 cals

GAC

GAC

Soldato
diet seems fine, only problem i could see is if she starts working out and combined with a busy job how will she feel after a week.

and what does she snack on at work, we all do it and iv yet to see a childminder at a creche not have a cup of tea or coffee on the go with a few biscuits :p

Soldato
She works from home as far as snacking goes she on strict instructions to stict to this to the letter. She's not a big snacker to be honest and I have said to use the blueberries, banana and nuts as through the day snacks. If she starts working out I will up the portions of rice etc to help provide more energy.

I am preparing all the food so the only effort on her part is sticking to it.

Just want to point out that this is all her idea, she laughed at me
for ages about my diet, but after seeing it work she has changed her stance haha. She said to me about 2 weeks ago when our daughter goes to school she wants me to sort it all out for her ad she will stick to it, so let's see.

GAC

GAC

Soldato
role on next years beach holiday then :p

just hope she doesn't get bored after the first month and not seeing the changes she thinks should happen.

who knows her friends may comment and ask how she's done it and you can start up your own womens dietary and fitness company :p

Soldato
Haha something like that. The plan is to be down to target before Christmas and then maintain.

She shouldn't get bored, but if she does it's her lose :)

Man of Honour
Fail 167.5.

Bench
95 easy
102.5 easy comp pb, but the centre spotter pulled him off the bench which gave him back cramp for...
110 fail

His total is 17.5 kg ahead of the nearest competitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom