*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
I think the old age is catching up with you ff, it's a mans waist not a woman's waist that is mentioned ;)

Ah dammit.... serves me right for reading on my phone (blocked at work :()...

Yeah good old age... saw the woman pictured in the article and thought it was linked... ah well! :p

So... erm.. yeah... 31" waist for a man? That's a bit skinny innit?! :o

Soldato
31" - woman's waist?? What?! No wonder we're getting to a nation of fatties if we're accepting that as the size of a woman's waist!

Besides, it's synthol. He doesn't even look built. And 500lbs? Please... I do ***** bigger than that.

He has a daily exercise regime of 5am until 8am during which he concentrates on cardio, strength-training and body sculpting, using heavy and light isolated weights.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ceps-big-grown-man-s-waist.html#ixzz26HhS4oeG

Clearly he is in need of an IQ to be able to even begin to concentrate. The press with an idiot at its worst I'm afraid.

Associate

eww, is that even muscle? just looks like a lump of mouldable fat on his arms. Needs bigger forearms too!

EDIT: Also reading the article: "The gym fanatic admits to taking protein shakes to help with his bodybuilding but puts his bulging body down to genetics..."
Is it just me or are they trying to make it sound like protein shakes is bad?

Last edited:
Caporegime
Does even lift?!
Forearms look like they have never held a barbell or dumbell!

Anyway, deadlifts tonite, some volume:

Warm ups blah blah
200kg 5x5
210kg x4 - only 4 as was told to stop and add more weight!
220kg x4
180kg x10

200 was easy, will up that to 210 5x5 next time.

dod

dod

Soldato
well, I've not been doing anything for the last three months for a number of reasons, some good, some not so good so no more excuses.

Restarted on Saturday, weights significantly down and probably the worst chest doms I've ever had on Monday and Tuesday. Back last night, legs tomorrow, really not looking forward to Friday.

Soldato
Can someone help me out? My friends and I are trying to find a gym around Westminster but having some trouble finding one that fits our needs:

We're all 17
Needs to be fairly cheap (<£200-ish a year)
Needs a good free weights section, particularly a power cage

The Uni of Westminster Regent Street one looked good but you have to be 18, same for thegym.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom