*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Fellow old folk,

Lately, my right knee sometimes give the most almighty crack when walking, it's not painful, but not a nice feeling when it does it, and not nice for the person I'm walking past at the time

Anything I can take supplement/herb wise that can help with this? I know Freefaller will probably have a good recommendation
Not enough strength work...

It's probably not very serious, but it could be that tightness/imbalance is pulling your knee slightly out of line. That could lead to bigger problems.

Supps/herbs can't do anything to fix that.

If you really want to address it, my physio works out of LA Fitness in Oxford and I could give you his number.

Man of Honour
Mate, I didn't read your reply properly. I'm saving that one for this evening when I've got tissues and lube on standby.

Your words come at me off the screen like an erotic novel xxxxxxxx

Soldato
Soldato
He looks good though doesn't he, reminds me of the old bats you so that have had tonnes of plastic surgery done without realising they look like a melted Barbie doll :p.

Man of Honour
Last edited:
Associate

Deadlifts:
60x5
100x5
140x3
170x2
185x1
200x1
220xf
220xffffuuuu

Ripped the skin off a big blister during warm up. Wrapped my thumb in athletic tape for my first 220 attempt. Got the bar over my knees, but the tape started slipping down my thumb and I had to set it down. I think I used to much energy with that attempt, I couldn't even get the bar to my knees the second attempt.

Gutted. Anyway, I'll try again soon.

Soldato
31" - woman's waist?? What?! No wonder we're getting to a nation of fatties if we're accepting that as the size of a woman's waist!

Besides, it's synthol. He doesn't even look built. And 500lbs? Please... I do ***** bigger than that.

I think the old age is catching up with you ff, it's a mans waist not a woman's waist that is mentioned ;)

Man of Honour
I got some spare reading glasses if you need them ;)

39092589_nodding_gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom