*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
The **** I have to put up with....

Ub2vGl.jpg

Normally get these EVERY Thursday (colleagues wife loves baking!). Got them twice this week as it's his birthday.

Good job I'm not a very strict dietician! They almost give you diabetes on sight.

Woah, what are thoses cholotate things on the left? somesort of choclate flapajack maybe?

Soldato
Yup Chocolate & Caramel Shortbread. Oh lawd, there's no macro's these can fit I assure you. It's hard to get across the scale, but the shortbread is about 3.5-4cm thick, with 1cm of dairy milk and 1cm of caramel.
If I eat one before I have my lunch (ie after 16 hours fasting, with fasted training in the morning) I can seriously feel the insulin reaction and I turn into a radiator at my desk. Need to stack it with a rotisserie chicken to slow the sugar down a bit :p.

EDIT:
I'm told this is the recipe:

[FONT=&quot]Shortbread base[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]8oz butter[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4oz caster sugar[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]12oz plain flour[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Toffee filling[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]8oz butter[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4oz caster sugar[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4 tbsp golden syrup[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 x 397g can condensed milk[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Topping[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2 x 200g bars Dairy Milk chocolate[/FONT]

Though this was followed by 'That might not be right, It might be double that chocloate'.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Talking of high kcal foods, i'm gearing up for one of these soon :D

http://www.warrensgourmetburger.co.uk/the-beast.html

"The Challenge

Within one hour you will need to take down our 4.5lb Beast! of a burger, all the fries and our slaw side, everything on the board must go.

If you manage this you will get your £15 back! and join the eating elite, receive a T-Shirt, your name on the Wall of Fame!

If you fail, well... your £15 down and ready to try again next time!"

GAC

GAC

Soldato
bit small aint it. next trip to tokyo my mate over theres taking me to omg burger for the akebono challenge

http://www.omgburgers.com/30cm-burger-order-page.php

Akebono Sumo Burger

The 8.5lb Burger challenge, order your burger today and be the first to eat all this Burger yourself, if you can do it, you will win a T-Shirt that says I ate half a Cow! 300 Dollars (30,000 Yen) Also you pay Nothing, the Burger will be on me. 5000 Yen Value, that is a lot of food for free. So get up the courage and gather some friends to watch you eat this Big Ass Burger. Or get a group of your friends or Family to enjoy this Big Burger too.

Soldato

"The Challenge

Within one hour you will need to take down our 4.5lb Beast! of a burger, all the fries and our slaw side, everything on the board must go.

If you manage this you will get your £15 back! and join the eating elite, receive a T-Shirt, your name on the Wall of Fame!

Why would they put such a glorious establishment there? Whack it in the city centre bet it would be heaving. GBK & That Burger Joint just aren't up to the task anymore :(.

Soldato

"The Challenge

my boss did this, he was sick straight after tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom