*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
How much do you weigh normally then?

I was 73kg ish at nationals and I tend to sit between 75-77kg most days. With a belly full of water I am now 77.4kg.

I have upped my calories for this cycle and the plan to potentially not cut weight is because I haven't trained in a decent surplus for about 9 months so I want to take full affect of any extra benefit I can grab from the extra cals. Also the chance of me staying in the 74kg weight category long term are quite slim, but we are more talking 5 years with that point.

Either way the higher intake won't hurt me at all and should help me add a few kgs to the total.

Soldato
blakckid.gif

kai

kai

Soldato
Does Kai have a thread about what he does? I thought he did but can't find it.

Quickly looking at the previous thread it's cringe worthy, that diet is terrible. I cant believe how much i have learnt in the space of 10 months and how much things have changed. The reliance previously on supplements is shocking :(

Yep, nice one ;) can't win when i posted a test shot last week from my shoot before i make a thread to outline my current progress/diet i was informed im getitng "too big" to be a Fitness type model and more bodybuilding route - hardly Anorexia is it! .

Last edited:
Soldato
Yep, nice one ;) can't win when i posted a test shot last week from my shoot before i make a thread to outline my current progress/diet i was informed im getitng "too big" to be a Fitness type model and more bodybuilding route - hardly Anorexia is it! .

Rising to the bait = incorrect response, here let me help you.

Well i prefer my routine to what you are currently working on UE. UEs routine

kai

kai

Soldato

why the :( , there is no real balance, and the reliance on supplements is shocking (this is the first page when i post my diet, not the contest diet).

I was to naive when you said this previously (reliance etc), as i though i knew best. Stupid attitude to have!

Last edited:

kai

kai

Soldato
Ah ok :p I thought it was a dig about the diet leading up to the shoot

No way mate, that was on point. I would have not been anywhere near the shape i was for the shoot without your assitance. Not only did it open my eyes how stupid my previous diet was but also without your help i would not of got noticed for sponsor. :D

Associate
Nice lifting Dom! :D Seeing this makes me excited for the scottish comp which is just a month away :D If all goes well and I don't get any injuries I will maybe see you next year at a comp ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom