100x5
130x2
150x1
162.5x5 (PB)

Chin-ups:
BWx5
+5x5
+10x5x2

Something seems to always happen when I try to video the sets of 5 - camera wasn't on video mode I took a blurry photo of my knee. Gonna try 185 on Friday, hope I don't **** up the vid.

Caporegime
Chest session today. Managed 3x10x40kg with the 20kg+bar dumbbells (they're all loose weights) I'm still only counting it as 40kg mind.

Incline Bench went reasonably well, still a bit confuzzeld as to why it's practically the same as my CGBP, but never mind.

Soldato
Damn had a awesome leg day today, really pushed it as hard as I could and got 60kg on the squats for my first try. Legs really feel like jelly now.

Thanks for all the advice guys, I have fixed up my diet so could you please just make sure I'm doing okay.

Breakfast - Oatmeal, 2 scrambled egg whites, pint of water
Snack - protein shake
Lunch - chicken breast (125g), whole wheat pasta (150g) , grilled veg, pint of water
After gym - Whey protein shake + Banana (Have read a fast acting carb is good after the gym)
Snack - 50g tuna salad, Fat free yogurt (I have read low fat dairy is good for weight lost)
Dinner - Grilled salmon (125g), sweet potato (150g), pint of water

All this adds up to 1310 Calories, and 41% protein, 40% crabs, 15% fat, which I think is a lot better then before.

Really trying to keep out anything with sugar and trying to keep the carbs as low as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom