*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Thanks for all the advice guys, actually got my height taken and Im 5'7 (take that bitches :D), increase my meals slightly and switched a meal for some chicken and rice, looking at 1750 cal which is great.

And OMG quads are just killing me now, cant even go up stairs or put on my jeans, no pain no gain I guess ;)

Soldato
New OHP PB tonight, 60kg :)
4 sets lower weight prior to that.

Then did:

Cable flat bar lateral raises
Cable side lateral raises
Face pulls
Rear flys - Sitting

Thanks for the recommendation on lateral raises FF! They are great but tough, was really struggling with my right shoulder.

Associate
Comming down with a cold since tuesday. First time I've felt sick In nearly a year :( The question is should I train tonight and tomorrow and just fight through it? Can't afford to miss a session really :(

Man of Honour
Comming down with a cold since tuesday. First time I've felt sick In nearly a year :( The question is should I train tonight and tomorrow and just fight through it? Can't afford to miss a session really :(

Train through it, unless it's flu, no reason to skip training. In fact I always find that working out when bunged up or ill with a cold, makes me feel much better. Make sure to drink plenty of water too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom