*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
tumblr_m91vn8qMrQ1qd272n.jpg

Man of Honour
Lets face it all of the gym rats threads recently have taken a turn for the worse with more gif posting, urine taking and general dribble being posted and little of any worth.
Pretty much all of us have been guilty of it.

Permabanned
Did i mention that you are all retarted? How about we talk about steroids instead? That always gets us sidetracked.

Dwayne johnson aka the rock, maintains that he has never done steroids. Discuss

70863_article-2197506-14D06375000005DC-971_634x617.jpg

Jesus christ tho that guy is what 6'5" ive got a major hard on for his physique!

Associate
I was under the impression that Dwayne Johnson admitted to using AAS at the start of his career? I read somewhere that he had gyno surgery at the start of his wrestling career. Most probably induced by gear.

This pic seems to suggest he's had some form of surgery on his pec area at some point:

p-86094-dwayne-the-rock-johnson-walking-tall-no-shirt-8x10-cotg-8wwe-rock03.jpg

I noticed it in the film Walking Tall a little.

Man of Honour
Lets face it all of the gym rats threads recently have taken a turn for the worse with more gif posting, urine taking and general dribble being posted and little of any worth.
Pretty much all of us have been guilty of it.
I agree, it's seems like there has been a lull in activity so everyone's gone mad :D

I do think there is a distinct line between banter and making fun of someone's medical condition though...
Did i mention that you are all retarted? How about we talk about steroids instead? That always gets us sidetracked.

Dwayne johnson aka the rock, maintains that he has never done steroids. Discuss

70863_article-2197506-14D06375000005DC-971_634x617.jpg

Jesus christ tho that guy is what 6'5" ive got a major hard on for his physique!
Which one is Dwayne?

Permabanned
I was under the impression that Dwayne Johnson admitted to using AAS at the start of his career? I read somewhere that he had gyno surgery at the start of his wrestling career. Most probably induced by gear.

interesting what i had heard is that he hadnt, or maybe i heard that he had bad experience and used that as a sort of defence, like when a celebrity admits using drugs but uses quitting them as a positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom